Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Not only that big mom power Zeus ain't gonna effect luffy we learned that in the one arc with the guy who lighting power didn't do shyt to luffy

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
This arc is progressing faster than I thought :whew:

How is Luff going to get out of this? The whole island knows they are here now. :lupe:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
The situation with Sanji is a little complex because he can't outright ask Luffy for help so I imagine during the clash he'll just subtly drop hints here and there about the situation with the cuffs and with Zeff. He'll probably use his hands to fight which will throw Luffy off and also have him notice the exploding cuffs then say some arbitrary line about Zeff which would again throw off Luffy or Nami's thinking to get them on the same page and reconstruct their plans.

As for Big Mum, I have no fukking idea how the hell Luffy is gonna deal with her or her family/crew. It took 11 hours with help to beat Cracker. Now the remaining 2 commanders are on the island and Big Mum is on the hunt with godlike powers, which btw were shown in earlier chapters. The sun, Prometheus on the left and Zeus the cloud on the right

8RPEZmU.jpg

In other arcs there's certain patterns to predict an outcome but not here, I can't predict shyt :francis:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The situation with Sanji is a little complex because he can't outright ask Luffy for help so I imagine during the clash he'll just subtly drop hints here and there about the situation with the cuffs and with Zeff. He'll probably use his hands to fight which will throw Luffy off and also have him notice the exploding cuffs then say some arbitrary line about Zeff which would again throw off Luffy or Nami's thinking to get them on the same page and reconstruct their plans.

As for Big Mum, I have no fukking idea how the hell Luffy is gonna deal with her or her family/crew. It took 11 hours with help to beat Cracker. Now the remaining 2 commanders are on the island and Big Mum is on the hunt with godlike powers, which btw were shown in earlier chapters. The sun, Prometheus on the left and Zeus the cloud on the right

8RPEZmU.jpg

In other arcs there's certain patterns to predict an outcome but not here, I can't predict shyt :francis:

Sanji can't drop hints to him luffy too stupid to understand u know how he gets when not understanding

59d80c8e8e4a2b7d6b0f20411e882f96.jpg

Only way big mom hurt luffy with Zeus is with haki cuz lightning didn't shyt too him when he fought that one dude

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Ok did I miss something. I thought big mom had the power to steal lifeforce. But she also got the hand of thunder and satans fist :ohmy:

Luffy better find some meat fast

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Sanji can't drop hints to him luffy too stupid to understand u know how he gets when not understanding

59d80c8e8e4a2b7d6b0f20411e882f96.jpg

Well it's a good thing Nami's there too lol

Only way big mom hurt luffy with Zeus is with haki cuz lightning didn't shyt too him when he fought that one dude

Yea well she has fire and her own soul ability to use too, so we'll see how it goes.

Ok did I miss something. I thought big mom had the power to steal lifeforce. But she also got the hand of thunder and satans fist :ohmy:

Luffy better find some meat fast

My theory for that is she probably pulled the essence of a soul out of the cloud and sun. Her ability could probably do something like that and if not then she probably just put a soul in those objects which caused it to spring abilities.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
1. Big Mom had the soul fruit?:dwillhuh:

2. If she can manipulate lightning and she was after Urouge then I wonder if this was her...
VjyXbOr.png
:ohhh:
Either way don't see luffy beating her on his own with the shyt she got we not even including kaido either too when that fight goes down :damn:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps

2. If she can manipulate lightning and she was after Urouge then I wonder if this was her...
VjyXbOr.png
Nah it's just a random island shown before the timeskip. Lightning always fall there.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

VjyXbOr.png

Nah it's just a random island shown before the timeskip. Lightning always fall there.

Yep. This is Raijin island. It's where Smoker was waiting for Luffy as Luffy would've definitely gone to if they didn't get pulled by that underwater current lol

tumblr_ofd9h21Cv41v47x3jo1_540.png

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

VjyXbOr.png
That has nothing to do with her.

Bm lighting and fire probably is due to several things

Extension of her DF

Will of D- Dragon had a storm when he debuted in loguetown

Sorcery- she might be linked to that Sorcerer back in corrida coliseum

Advanced CoC