Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Blackstar

Superstar
Daps
uwtaKqZ.jpg

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
another thing we need is another Cover Story

granted we got done with the Ends of the world series

but we need another "insert character" adventures of "Insert" we need another Enel Space Age adventures or Jinbei sea scroll one, something

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
:scust:

thinking ZoGAWD needs help from #3 to defeat Jack brehhs :scust:

ZoGAWD been one shotting nikkas left and right since he got to the new world and not breaking a sweat while everyone been getting left exhausted and dead.. nikkas DONT WANT no prollems with the GAWD dawg

Put some respeck on Jack's name breh
Ef0LEom.png

1 billi bounty and an ancient devil fruit and you think Zoro is gonna solo? Respeck Jack I ain't gonna say it no mo
Ef0LEom.png

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
yeah, he hasnt got his ass beat for a minute, its about time.

He already got his ass beat on Saabody and in the war. The series isn't going to go on forever, and there's probably not going to be another timeskip, so it's time to start taking out the big dogs.

Why yall want young Luffy to lose? :damn:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He already got his ass beat on Saabody and in the war. The series isn't going to go on forever, and there's probably not going to be another timeskip, so it's time to start taking out the big dogs.

Why yall want young Luffy to lose? :damn:
This. Luffy shouldn’t take an L to an underling. Only another bawse!

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Sanji was putting it on a little too strong pretending to forget Luffy's name at the end :russ:

:wow: Look at the look in Luffy's eyes in the last panel...the next chapter is about to be bananas

We all know how prideful Luffy is and how hard he goes for his principles. He's gonna try to fight Sanji not because he's buying the betrayal but just on grounds of him acting like a fukkboy and trying to cut ties instead of fighting like a man.

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Sanji was putting it on a little too strong pretending to forget Luffy's name at the end :russ:

:wow: Look at the look in Luffy's eyes in the last panel...the next chapter is about to be bananas

We all know how prideful Luffy is and how hard he goes for his principles. He's gonna try to fight Sanji not because he's buying the betrayal but just on grounds of him acting like a fukkboy and trying to cut ties instead of fighting like a man.

Now that I think of it...he fought Zoro and Usopp right? Can't remember if he fought Franky before joining. But I've seen him beat the spirit into cats before, maybe we get a show next chapter.

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sanji should know you can get away from Luffy, but I think Sanji will fend off Luffy so we can get to the gift exchange.

Big Mom ain't no joke :whew: