Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
so without nami softening the cracker bots for luffy to use for G4:Tankman luffy wldd beat cracker on his own? Boundman aint cut it and while he cld go tankman without nami it wldnt be the full version meaning the power or effects wldnt be as great. but keep deflecting

If his real physical body wasn't so weak he could've just beat up Luffy himself once Luffy started eating his cracker bots. Fact is Cracker was too reliant on his Devil Fruit.

And Luffy probaby could've still won if he used King Kong Gun like he did against Doffy, but obviously he didn't want to destroy the whole forest.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
If his real physical body wasn't so weak he could've just beat up Luffy himself once Luffy started eating his cracker bots. Fact is Cracker was too reliant on his Devil Fruit.

And Luffy probaby could've still won if he used King Kong Gun like he did against Doffy, but obviously he didn't want to destroy the whole forest.
because of nami, we tlkn one on one. and why does he have to use his real body to win? as long as its within his powers thats all that shld matter and of course he's reliant most df user rely on their powers :dahell: lol breh u cnt be serious, this is luffy who stated to not run from no one and win no matter what to be pirate king i dnt think he gives a fukk bout no damn forest. honestly using king kong wld probable make him too exhausted to do the run and recover thing if it aint one shot cracker so maybe thats he aint use it, but yea u right it wld beat him if it landed

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Regardless luffy still cnt beat new world foes one on one get rid of nami softening the crackers then luffy cnt eat them and the go G4:Tankman. Let's be real cracker is above luffy, he ran n hid to regain his strength he not always gonna have that luxury

I mean it's always kinda been like that. it's kind of a theme lowkey

He wouldn't have beat arlong after he got his feet stuck in the cement if sanji didn't save him, Wouldn't have beat miss goldenweek if usopp didn't save him etc, needed that people to buy time vs doflamingo etc.

Plus he's taken some legit Ls :manny:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
because of nami, we tlkn one on one. and why does he have to use his real body to win? as long as its within his powers thats all that shld matter and of course he's reliant most df user rely on their powers :dahell: lol breh u cnt be serious, this is luffy who stated to not run from no one and win no matter what to be pirate king i dnt think he gives a fukk bout no damn forest. honestly using king kong wld probable make him too exhausted to do the run and recover thing if it aint one shot cracker so maybe thats he aint use it, but yea u right it wld beat him if it landed

All I'm saying is that somebody like Doffy can whoop ass even without his DF. Whereas Cracker is kind of :flabbynsick: once you figure out how to get past his cracker soldiers.

Once Luffy figures out how to awaken his Devil Fruit powers, he'll become strong enough to hold his own against the big threats in the New World. It's only a matter of time.

Luffy is already strong enough to hold his own against almost anybody in the New World aside from the Emperors. He's one of the strongest New World captains that's not a Yonkou.

Underestimate Luffy, brehs,

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
The fight between Kaido and Luffy is gonna be insane :wow: Just hearing Kaido's name had Doflamingo questioning his existence :wow:

tumblr_ni12ny8pJq1st6nrxo2_500.png

Sanji and Zoro against Jack :wow: I can see Luffy's bounty jumping up to a billion after defeating an Emperor and Zoro and Sanji's up to 500 million

Imagine Buggy taking over Kaido's place as an Emperor :wow: the fukkery :wow:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Once Luffy figures out how to awaken his Devil Fruit powers, he'll become strong enough to hold his own against the big threats in the New World. It's only a matter of time.
thats one thing that always interest me is how strong Luffy will be

EOS naruto has turned to be the strongest of the BIG 3 Protagonist(country level DC and speed,etc)

Luffy has lots of potential to possibly pass Naruto imo

-he has potential Gear forms
-Awakening
-and Possibly Will Of D. depending what it is

and whatever type of powerups Oda has left on some Nightmare Luffy type shyt

but thats years from now down the line

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
With Franky having a Mecha

oda got to give us a Mecha fight, u just gotta oda:wow:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
The fight between Kaido and Luffy is gonna be insane :wow: Just hearing Kaido's name had Doflamingo questioning his existence :wow:

Sanji and Zoro against Jack :wow: I can see Luffy's bounty jumping up to a billion after defeating an Emperor and Zoro and Sanji's up to 500 million

:scust:

thinking ZoGAWD needs help from #3 to defeat Jack brehhs :scust:

ZoGAWD been one shotting nikkas left and right since he got to the new world and not breaking a sweat while everyone been getting left exhausted and dead.. nikkas DONT WANT no prollems with the GAWD dawg

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Franky's time is coming. Vegapunk name keeps dropping with every passing arc and Franky spent the time skip in one of his labs.
yeah but we dont have to wait for vegapunk

theirs probably other scientist that have a mecha or two that can be Franky's match

Hell Judge Vinsmoke might have one as he is a scientist and is responsible for the cloning that is going on.

Blackstar

Superstar
Daps

I think Nekomamushi and Inuarashi might fight Jack together more so than Zoro & Sanji. I think Zoro will likely fight a swordsman in Wano country.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wont happen. Luffy threw hands on Usopp. That boat meant everything to Usopp but Luffy didnt give a fukk. Hes about being the Pirate king, dude gives no fukk about feelings when it holds him back from his goals. He never met his dad and threw hands at his grandfather. So he would never like Naruto. Luffy has the baddest bytch in the game Boa Hancock ready to wear his chains but dude gives no fukks. Luffy is too much of a driven savage to be p*ssy whipped like Ichigo. Thats how he was brought up in the jungle around gorrilas, lamas and eagles. His dad is the same. Dude left to pursue his dreams and left Luffy to survive in the wild harsh world..
:russ: