Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
017.jpg

Image is so hype! I'd love for the plot to set this up, it seems like a realistic possibility.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I love the creative routes Oda always takes with these fights. Nami force feeding Luffy had me:dead:
Only in One Piece where a fist fight turns into a food fight :laff:

When I read the title of the chapter I thought Luffy was going to convert all the food he ate and go back to gear 4. I never imagined what actually happened. Luffy sent him blasting off a la team rocket :laff:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
I hope this nikka Luffy dont ever change

Please dont turn into some semi homo like Naruto:mjcry:

Or a emotional disturbed man like ichigo:mjcry:
wont happen. Luffy threw hands on Usopp. That boat meant everything to Usopp but Luffy didnt give a fukk. Hes about being the Pirate king, dude gives no fukk about feelings when it holds him back from his goals. He never met his dad and threw hands at his grandfather. So he would never like Naruto. Luffy has the baddest bytch in the game Boa Hancock ready to wear his chains but dude gives no fukks. Luffy is too much of a driven savage to be p*ssy whipped like Ichigo. Thats how he was brought up in the jungle around gorrilas, lamas and eagles. His dad is the same. Dude left to pursue his dreams and left Luffy to survive in the wild harsh world..

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
One Piece is for the hood. Luffy and Nami teamed up with the homies to whoop a crackers ass.

Eyjb7vN.gif

wont happen. Luffy threw hands on Usopp. That boat meant everything to Usopp but Luffy didnt give a fukk. Hes about being the Pirate king, dude gives no fukk about feelings when it holds him back from his goals. He never met his dad and threw hands at his grandfather. So he would never like Naruto. Luffy has the baddest bytch in the game Boa Hancock ready to wear his chains but dude gives no fukks. Luffy is too much of a driven savage to be p*ssy whipped like Ichigo. Thats how he was brought up in the jungle around gorrilas, lamas and eagles. His dad is the same. Dude left to pursue his dreams and left Luffy to survive in the wild harsh world..

the skreets also made him a savage, he watched his step bro die at the hands of the drug dealing messycan tryna run from the plug twice..brazy brazy

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
What exactly is tank man a take on sumos and how does it differ from boundman? Oh n it said full version when he activated it does dat only happen when he's full of food meaning a smaller version can be used. G4 seems to operate like a zoan fruit user with all the different modes like rob lucci

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
One piece been on point since doffy went down. Hopefully it continues to rise and we get arcs on par with the best from pre timeskip