Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Her vision and how she treats the people in her kingdom really doesn't seem like it'd bother Luffy except for the illness when she craves a specific food (which I think some combination of Chopper and Sanji might be able to help). I haven't put together any serious theory but a few threads I've had in mind are:

. The Vinsmokes disrespecting food and beating on a chef really sets their values somewhere at the opposite end of the spectrum from Big Mom.

. Caesar Clown is in a desperate situation and shares the Vegapunk colleague link with Judge Vinsmoke. Neither cares much for Big Mom and Capone is somewhere in the background plotting also, so that's three characters whose interests could align against Big Mom.

. Jimbei was trying to work out some kind of deal with Big Mom while also jumping onto the Straw Hats (wouldn't make sense if he expected them to fall under her control). Plus, Luffy has vested interest in taking Fishman Island under his protection.

. The mirror world and biscuit armor abilities make for two ways the strawhats can sneak around the castle and get access to each other.

Idk how to put all that together; but I'm thinking Luffy will do something to help Big Mom and get a reward of Jimbei's crew and Fishman Island. Caesar's poison gas from punk hazard plus Vinsmoke's army of clones could be enough to threaten Big Mom (not directly, but she actually cares about her citizens so that threat might actually have legs) and Capone wants to take her down. So those threats could be the way Luffy gets into Big Mom's good graces along with the Vivre Card that Nami has. I could be way off though, I usually am.

thats what i think so too.. her rewarding him cause he is NOT seeing her one on one right now. brehhh will die

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I have no idea why I didn't think of this as an option regarding Cracker vs Luffy

Luffy fukkin ate all of Crackers' biscuit soldiers :mjlol:

HOOOOO MAHHHHHHHHHHHH GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD

1W7nJRj.gif

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I have no idea why I didn't think of this as an option regarding Cracker vs Luffy

Luffy fukkin ate all of Crackers' biscuit soldiers :mjlol:
:laugh: this is one piece's version on the super sexy no jutsu... Please let this happen

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Really wasn't expecting Sanji's family to be this horrible. There are no redeeming qualities and he needs to body all these people.

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
I still think the sister is up to something. . .but I'm more interested in the siblings individual abilities to figure out what lol

Decent chapter (for a flashback).