Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Color spread is pretty funny....Zoro/Sanji/Robin/Brook all have brain freeze. :russ:

Big Mom is #HOH (Hard on husbands). :wow:

Her fruit is ridiculously overpowered.

She would hit Luffy with that grim reaper touch from the cross roads before he gets to second gear. I really don't see how Luffy would beat her in a one-on-one. Plus they can't just get Sanji and bounce. This chick is too well connected.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Big Mom got the soul soul fruit....Brook is the #1 soul brother...I think he plays a big part in this arc :patrice:
yup i stated this when we first saw her use her powers, lmao watch brooke be a former lover. nice to see that lola and the vivre card or however u spell it finna come in handy, many theories on lola bein big mom's daughter and it seems to be true

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Aokiji foreshadowing in the color panel? :whoo:

...i know that's wishful thinking, but it'd be dope to see him come back into the mix.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
yup i stated this when we first saw her use her powers, lmao watch brooke be a former lover. nice to see that lola and the vivre card or however u spell it finna come in handy, many theories on lola bein big mom's daughter and it seems to be true

Brooke boned her no pun intended :mjlol:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brooke boned her no pun intended :mjlol:
brooke-laugh-o.gif

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
this arc gonna be so dope... its just crazy all way through

''soul soul'' fruit tho... wonder how that works as an offensive power..

i think we all knew lola was her daughter... but i love how oda connects everything

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Aokiji foreshadowing in the color panel? :whoo:

...i know that's wishful thinking, but it'd be dope to see him come back into the mix.

Said this ish tongue in cheek but he showed up on the cover this week...:ohhh:

Luffy vs a commander...Feels like something will keep them from really going at it though, Nami told him to hold back and a top commander probably won't take the L until the final battles get laid out.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Said this ish tongue in cheek but he showed up on the cover this week...:ohhh:

Luffy vs a commander...Feels like something will keep them from really going at it though, Nami told him to hold back and a top commander probably won't take the L until the final battles get laid out.

860milli :damn::whoo:

edit: :russ: at his name though...a legit CAC

Last edited: