Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, this just confirms what I already started to think during Dressrosa. That shyt really felt like Oda tried to cram three different story arcs (Coliseum story, Doflamingo story, Sabo's return) in a single arc and it's one of the reasons that arc is so unbearably long.
Yeah
Oda seems like he will be doing this a lot going forward.

OP also has Non-island locations. Lthat we have visited such as Zou, and this Germa kingdom. That have they own themes. That Oda has combined with others

I bet this whole Sanjis family and marriage + find Road ponaglyph/Tea party was not originally suppose to be put together.
until complaints of lack of Sanji in Dressrosa

So he mushed the two together.

Which results in stealth mission to get the Road ponaglyph/Attend tea party + Sanjis time to shine/Sanjis family and backstory = This arc

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:wtf: Yonkou>Admiral

and it seems like Kaidou is the strongest one

Nah, I think the admirals are supposed to be on the same level as the Yonkou, or at least very close to that level. Remember Akainu went toe-to-toe with Whitebeard who had one of the most OP Devil Fruit powers. Garp is a Vice Admiral and he's known for fighting Roger to a standstill as well.

Sanji would son his dad in a straight up fight it would seem.

His pops kept emphasizing that the strength of the Germa Kingdom is its well-trained army so they're definitely relying on numbers, not on individual strength. One on one Sanji would probably wash his pops for real.

Daps
Reppin
London
If the way that Sanji seems to have dealt with Yonji is anything to go by he's far and away stronger than his siblings. His father is an idiot for not being able to recognise that.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Nah, I think the admirals are supposed to be on the same level as the Yonkou, or at least very close to that level. Remember Akainu went toe-to-toe with Whitebeard who had one of the most OP Devil Fruit powers. Garp is a Vice Admiral and he's known for fighting Roger to a standstill as well.

His pops kept emphasizing that the strength of the Germa Kingdom is its well-trained army so they're definitely relying on numbers, not on individual strength. One on one Sanji would probably wash his pops for real.

garp is/was fleet admiral status and hero of the marines...akainu got washed by white beard...he just got one lucky punch he washed aokiji too