Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
- There are too many things Oda wants to draw, so he merges the themes of islands. For example, Punk Hazard is originally consisted of fire island and ice island.
Dressrosa is originally consisted of dwarves island and passion island. But as opposed to his expectations, it took him twice the time than usual to draw these arcs.

Yeah, this just confirms what I already started to think during Dressrosa. That shyt really felt like Oda tried to cram three different story arcs (Coliseum story, Doflamingo story, Sabo's return) in a single arc and it's one of the reasons that arc is so unbearably long.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Sanji was locked up by his dad with a mask on his face :ohhh:.
It reminds me of the story of the Man in the iron mask who was imprisoned in the era of Louis XIV and believed to be his twin brother.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
another terrible father to add to the annals of anime history

although I feel like Judge is gonna have some kind of redeeming moment where he shows that he cares for his son in some way. Interesting to see that all of Sanji's quirks have an actual reason behind them

teacher

All Star
Daps
That kaidou part is very interesting tho :lupe:
Wonder what he gonna come up with then
That officially states he would get that work from admirals then still but not as bad

:wtf: Yonkou>Admiral

and it seems like Kaidou is the strongest one