Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
I'm at episode 310 where the Going Merry somehow makes it to Enies Lobby to save the Strawhats & I'm calling it a day now. Corniest shyt ever. :why:

Flykid567

Pro
Daps
Bruh honestly this feel like Pokemon with a storyline is this bihh ever gone end. They got too many villains yet to face the 4 yonko , like 5 admirals (counting former and current ) the gorosei and after 800 chapters luffy ain't met his dad yet

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bruh honestly this feel like Pokemon with a storyline is this bihh ever gone end. They got too many villains yet to face the 4 yonko , like 5 admirals (counting former and current ) the gorosei and after 800 chapters luffy ain't met his dad yet

I'm enjoying it, so I don't mind. But I do worry that some dumb shyt'll happen and it won't get completed. Or I'll die. lol

I also don't think all of these people have to be fought by Luffy and the crew. Let Shanks die taking someone out of the way or something like that. There are ways to clear the board.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I'm enjoying it, so I don't mind. But I do worry that some dumb shyt'll happen and it won't get completed. Or I'll die. lol

I also don't think all of these people have to be fought by Luffy and the crew. Let Shanks die taking someone out of the way or something like that. There are ways to clear the board.

I think it's foreshadowed BB and Shanks are gonna end up fighting and BB takes him out.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think it's foreshadowed BB and Shanks are gonna end up fighting and BB takes him out.

Don't remember that, but that's cool. I'm just saying it doesn't have to be the Strawhats vs. the World. This thing could move along quicker if some of the other characters took out each other.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
So we're really acting like that Water 7/Enies Lobby storyline isn't one of the GOAT anime/manga story arcs? :dahell:

Nobody's acting like that, everyone knows that the Water 7 Saga is one of the best One Piece arcs, if not the absolute best. Only Alabasta and Marineford come close IMO.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
so some interesting news came out of a recent interview oda had this week

- Oda used to say that all he needed was coffee and cola 4 years ago. But now Oda pays attention to his health.
He makes it a rule to drink water 2 liters a day. He thinks he can stay healthy if only he drinks much water. He sometimes exercise on fitness equipments in his studio.

- Oda usually sleeps for 3 hours a day. Oda doesn't want to spend much time on sleep since he is busy.
He can sleep as much as he wants only after the day he finishes drawing every week. But he can't sleep much recently due to aging.

- The interviewer asks Oda if he has some health issues now that he is in his 40s.
Oda answers that his health is not good, but he can come up with an interesting manga thanks to his short sleep and final push in his works.
Oda thinks it would be great if he can draw a good manga with 8-hours-sleep.

- Shueisha allows him to take more breaks these days. Oda wonders if this is because they are worried that ONE PIECE might come to an end due to his health problem.
Oda got hospitalized after he works in Film Z. He thought the staffs finally noticed that if he worked too hard he would be down, but after all he got involved in ONE PIECE Film again...

- There are too many things Oda wants to draw, so he merges the themes of islands. For example, Punk Hazard is originally consisted of fire island and ice island.
Dressrosa is originally consisted of dwarves island and passion island. But as opposed to his expectations, it took him twice the time than usual to draw these arcs.

- According to Oda, ONE PIECE is about 65% done. Oda says it is a fight between his lifetime and the ending of ONE PIECE. He says he needs to have the courage to reduce his ideas.

- After finishing ONE PIECE, Oda wants to go on trips like Buratamori.
(Buratamori is a popular TV show in Japan. In the show, an old man named Tamori, who was too busy to go on a trip for 30 years, visits various kinds of regions in Japan and introduces interesting information about it.)

- Interviewer asks Oda if he intends to draw manga again once a month after finishing ONE PIECE, but Oda instantly denies.

- Oda "I am happiest if kids enjoy reading my manga. But since my audience are getting older, it would be great if they read ONE PIECE with their kids."

- Oda "ONE PIECE is focusing on Sanji now. Be sure to look forward to the future story!"

- Oda "When Kaidou appeared for the first time, I said that Luffy can't defeat such a strong character yet. And I'm yet to know how Luffy would defeat Kaidou.
Probably my audience will not be satisfied if the reason for defeating Kaidou is just because Luffy's punch is so strong. Luffy and I have to find a solution somehow."

- Oda "ONE PIECE will be much more interesting in the future since I'm carefully selecting ideas these days.
Some people are seriously worried about my health, but don't be worried too much since I am quite tough."

We gone read this story with our kids breh :mjcry:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
so some interesting news came out of a recent interview oda had this week

- Oda used to say that all he needed was coffee and cola 4 years ago. But now Oda pays attention to his health.
He makes it a rule to drink water 2 liters a day. He thinks he can stay healthy if only he drinks much water. He sometimes exercise on fitness equipments in his studio.

- Oda usually sleeps for 3 hours a day. Oda doesn't want to spend much time on sleep since he is busy.
He can sleep as much as he wants only after the day he finishes drawing every week. But he can't sleep much recently due to aging.

- The interviewer asks Oda if he has some health issues now that he is in his 40s.
Oda answers that his health is not good, but he can come up with an interesting manga thanks to his short sleep and final push in his works.
Oda thinks it would be great if he can draw a good manga with 8-hours-sleep.

- Shueisha allows him to take more breaks these days. Oda wonders if this is because they are worried that ONE PIECE might come to an end due to his health problem.
Oda got hospitalized after he works in Film Z. He thought the staffs finally noticed that if he worked too hard he would be down, but after all he got involved in ONE PIECE Film again...

- There are too many things Oda wants to draw, so he merges the themes of islands. For example, Punk Hazard is originally consisted of fire island and ice island.
Dressrosa is originally consisted of dwarves island and passion island. But as opposed to his expectations, it took him twice the time than usual to draw these arcs.

- According to Oda, ONE PIECE is about 65% done. Oda says it is a fight between his lifetime and the ending of ONE PIECE. He says he needs to have the courage to reduce his ideas.

- After finishing ONE PIECE, Oda wants to go on trips like Buratamori.
(Buratamori is a popular TV show in Japan. In the show, an old man named Tamori, who was too busy to go on a trip for 30 years, visits various kinds of regions in Japan and introduces interesting information about it.)

- Interviewer asks Oda if he intends to draw manga again once a month after finishing ONE PIECE, but Oda instantly denies.

- Oda "I am happiest if kids enjoy reading my manga. But since my audience are getting older, it would be great if they read ONE PIECE with their kids."

- Oda "ONE PIECE is focusing on Sanji now. Be sure to look forward to the future story!"

- Oda "When Kaidou appeared for the first time, I said that Luffy can't defeat such a strong character yet. And I'm yet to know how Luffy would defeat Kaidou.
Probably my audience will not be satisfied if the reason for defeating Kaidou is just because Luffy's punch is so strong. Luffy and I have to find a solution somehow."

- Oda "ONE PIECE will be much more interesting in the future since I'm carefully selecting ideas these days.
Some people are seriously worried about my health, but don't be worried too much since I am quite tough."

We gone read this story with our kids breh :mjcry:

65% fukking percent is done :mindblown:

We might die before he even finishes :mjcry:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
That kaidou part is very interesting tho :lupe:
Wonder what he gonna come up with then
That officially states he would get that work from admirals then still but not as bad

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody's acting like that, everyone knows that the Water 7 Saga is one of the best One Piece arcs, if not the absolute best. Only Alabasta and Marineford come close IMO.

water 7 not even top 5 forreal...

Nah. The only similarty is that they both been running a long time. One piece actually has been progressing and telling a story. Pokemon just spins it wheels and only exists to plug games/merch

Flykid567

Pro
Daps
water 7 not even top 5 forreal...

Nah. The only similarty is that they both been running a long time. One piece actually has been progressing and telling a story. Pokemon just spins it wheels and only exists to plug games/merch
Nikka I believe I said Pokemon with a storyline.