Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
Yeah shyt is looking to easy.

Big Mom's daughters are probably demonic as hell except Lola because she left.

giphy.gif

it's a stretch but big mom could end up being an ally after all is said and done because of the card.

big mom probably doesn't give a fukk about lola :mjcry:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Idk but I'm tired of them always buddying up with everyone they first meet its like the same plot, switch that shyt up. I know luffy has the ability to draw others to him (superior Haki) but shyt gets repetitive n old. Germma beta not be no fodder and bring the fukkery, likin sanji fam so far get the feeling they all simps :mjlol:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
For those watching the anime

This year's 27th issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine is revealing on Monday that One Piece will enter an anime-original "Silver Mine" arc before going back to adapting manga material with the Zou arc. The issue is also revealing a key visual for the upcoming Zou arc.

The "Silver Mine" arc will debut on June 26. The story will center on Luffy and Bartolomeo, who are kidnapped by the Silver Pirate Alliance and taken to the pirates' stronghold, which is a giant silver mine. The story will follow Luffy and Bartolomeo as they work to escape their kidnappers. The story of the arc will link to One Piece Film Gold(pictured at right), which opens in Japan on July 23.

The issue is also additionally revealing that Hiroshi Kitadani and Kishidan will collaborate to perform the new opening theme song for the anime titled "We Can!." Kitadani — a member of JAM Project — previously performed the first opening theme song "We Are!" and the 15th opening "We Go!" for One Piece. Kishidanpreviously performed theme songs for Naruto Shippūden, One Piece: Baron Omatsuri and the Secret Island, and Kamen Rider Ghost.

The all-male group Generations from EXILE Tribe is currently performingthe show's 18th opening theme song "Hard Knock Days." The opening premiered in April 2015 with episode 687.

One Piece Film Gold will open in Japan on 743 screens, which is the largestfor any Japanese film. The film will screen with English and Chinese subtitles in five cities in Japan from July 23 to August 5. The film is also getting screenings in 3D, 4DX, and MX4D.

One Piece Anime Reveals New Theme Song, New 'Silver Mine' Arc Before Zou Arc Starts

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
So apparently china is gonna make a live action one piece movie...with Pudding..:wtf:

BEIJING--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Shanghai Minghuan Investment Co., Ltd., a Chinese company based in Shanghai, recently announced that the company has bought the copyright of the popular Japanese manga and TV anime One Piece from the manga artist and owner of One Piece Eiichiro Oda for 1.6 billion Yen (US$ 15.1 million) and plans to adapt it into a live-action film.

One Piece has enjoyed widespread popularity across the globe ever since it started serializing in 1997. Although anticipations have been high from its fans, the adaptation of One Piece into a live-action film was regarded as a mission impossible due to its copyright issues. The copyright deal sealed by the Chinese company can really be an excitement to One Piece fans all over the world, as the deal will grant the company the right to develop related live-action film, TV series and other derivatives.

The company revealed that the Japanese actor Masataka Kubota will star as Monkey D. Luffy in the film, who ranked top 1 in Who They'd Like To See Play Luffy from One Piece of the poll conducted recently by Goo Ranking. Meanwhile, it would be a surprise for the fans that the heroine Charlotte Purin will not be played by a Japanese nationality, but a Chinese girl named Xie Leilei, a member of the Chinese Idol Girl Group GNZ48. She is called as The Girl from One Piece by her fans due to her resemblance to Charlotte Purin in the manga.

Xie_Leilei_of_GNZ48_is_dubbed_Chinese_Charlotte_Purin.jpg

_ _ _ _ _

:mindblown: