Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big Mom's one big nasty bytch :scusthov:

They using dead people as ingredients?

German influence is gonna be strong in this arc as some predicted.

SH are meeting everyone before Sanji

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
cGb1gwG.jpg

:mjlol:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Big Mom's vision to unite all races sounds promising. Kinda reminded me of the theory that One Piece was a concept to use the weapons to unite all of the oceans (or blues but that reads funny to me). When they dropped that, I thought Luffy might end up working with Mom and forming some kinda alliance; but then they got sunflowers singing about adding blood to the cake or some ish and she's talking about a big sacrifice...maybe he can usurp her instead.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Big Mom's one big nasty bytch :scusthov:

They using dead people as ingredients?

German influence is gonna be strong in this arc as some predicted.

SH are meeting everyone before Sanji

It's more precisely a Brothers Grimm influence, who were German of course, since Totland (which translates to Deadland in German) comes across as a make belief dreamworld designed to lure in and trap people (with candy houses straight out of Hansel and Gretel).

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Big Mom's vision to unite all races sounds promising. Kinda reminded me of the theory that One Piece was a concept to use the weapons to unite all of the oceans (or blues but that reads funny to me). When they dropped that, I thought Luffy might end up working with Mom and forming some kinda alliance; but then they got sunflowers singing about adding blood to the cake or some ish and she's talking about a big sacrifice...maybe he can usurp her instead.
Totland is like the concept is America in a way. All races living happily, land of dream of opportunity. Totland all races leaving peacefully, sweets and candles. But there are sinister things a under the surface.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

That dream sounds suspect coming from her. More than likely she's gathering livestock to make dishes from them.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
This seems cool as hell

34 countries surrounding whole cake

Plus the races

But most likely we will handle Kaido first then officially get to Big Mom

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Totland is like the concept is America in a way. All races living happily, land of dream of opportunity. Totland all races leaving peacefully, sweets and candles. But there are sinister things a under the surface.

That dream sounds suspect coming from her. More than likely she's gathering livestock to make dishes from them.

Yall are definitely onto something. That whole chapter had me thrown, especially with Pudding helping the crew and seeming like a really great character; but then they hit you with the very last panel and you have to question the entire chapter. How many characters are in on things and how many characters are completely unaware? Plus what would they do if they knew the truth? This ish could low key be the darkest arc yet. But I also wouldn't put it past Oda to twist it back and the sacrifice/blood stuff was the actual fakeout...I never know with this dude.

PS Who's with Pekoms on the ship right now? I don't trust anyone any more.