Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I wonder why they warned her son not to cower in order to survive. If her DF power is predicated on fear than Luffy could offset it (similar to how he was able to compete with Enel even though he was completely underpowered). Jinbei being an ally of big mom though adds another layer of confusion.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I wonder why they warned her son not to cower in order to survive. If her DF power is predicated on fear than Luffy could offset it (similar to how he was able to compete with Enel even though he was completely underpowered). Jinbei being an ally of big mom though adds another layer of confusion.
I meant did big mom claim the whole underwater island? Jinbei probably had to fall back.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Holy shyt @ Big Mum

Straight up :demonic:

Murked her own son with no fukks to give :demonic:

I don't think Luffy want those problems yet :mjcry:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Im willing to bet She gives him his lifespan back once she realizes what she has done.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Im willing to bet She gives him his lifespan back once she realizes what she has done.

Nah, I think Luffy (or one of his current allies) will lose a couple of years to Big Mom. Maybe not enough to kill them but enough to vastly change them.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Nah, I think Luffy (or one of his current allies) will lose a couple of years to Big Mom. Maybe not enough to kill them but enough to vastly change them.
yeah no doubt I think so to

Humans in One piece live for a long time their life expectancy is 140 years old

so if that son of BM was say in his late 20s or 30s then he got taken away 40 years of his lifespan

that 16th son still has good 60-70 years:ehh:

so this probably applies to Luffy and many of his allies.

that is if he is human:yeshrug:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Oh its lit lmaOOO

bish killed her own son over some pastries.. thats why yousa fat bytch, gotta handcuff your ass to a treadmill before you catch a seziure or a heart attack

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Big Mum already knows he's coming.

bMVrnEY.png

He's probably gonna convince her to try and take it easy on him.

Or convince her not to step to him at all. Luffy's track record is legit

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
calling it now brook will be the key in beating big mom his fruit counters dat ability :mjpls:

On the low he is looking to be a major player this arc. Between his ability and the fact they hinted a flashback with him I expect to see him put in some work soon.