Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
so did doffy....it was a clash of crews...PICA being able to rearrange the landscape at will was the biggest advantage....

:beli: of course it was a clash of crews, but I don't remember Pica's help having an impact on Luffy and Mingo's fight. I could be wrong tho. I do remember Law crippling 'Mingo just before the fight with Luffy tho.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:beli: of course it was a clash of crews, but I don't remember Pica's help having an impact on Luffy and Mingo's fight. I could be wrong tho. I do remember Law crippling 'Mingo just before the fight with Luffy tho.

So we gonna act like Bellamy and Trebol weren't there? Or like Luffy hadn't already been fighting all day? :dame:

teacher

All Star
Daps

You talking like PICA's landscape rearrangements were done to make it easy for the competitors to get to doffy :comeon:
in fact luffy was the first to set it on PICA but zoro said chill I got this :youngsabo:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So we gonna act like Bellamy and Trebol weren't there? Or like Luffy hadn't already been fighting all day? :dame:
You talking like PICA's landscape rearrangements were done to make it easy for the competitors to get to doffy :comeon:

Both fair points. I definitely didn't appreciate Luffy being handicapped too. It might have been something close to an even fight.:ehh:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I hope Oda gives Luffy a way to go gear 4 without exhausting himself. That's what I feel is separating him from competing with the top tier pirates of One Piece.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
These character designs just keep getting weirder and weirder:snoop:
Both fair points. I definitely didn't appreciate Luffy being handicapped too. It might have been something close to an even fight.:ehh:
No handicap DonFlo still murders him tbh. That was one of the few fights in One Piece that was a "shounen" win.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I hope Oda gives Luffy a way to go gear 4 without exhausting himself. That's what I feel is separating him from competing with the top tier pirates of One Piece.

It seems like Luffy is gonna die when he becomes the pirate king. I think one of his gears was said to reduce his life span and now we see Big Mom can snatch years off your life too.

teacher

All Star
Daps
It seems like Luffy is gonna die when he becomes the pirate king. I think one of his gears was said to reduce his life span and now we see Big Mom can snatch years off your life too.

it was gear 2nd I believe...but now he can do it just in an extremity as opposed to having his whole body go through it :yeshrug:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Luffy also lost ten years of his lifespan because of Ivankov's hormone treatment during Impel Down. The upside of that of course being Luffy's near immunity to poison, but either way, Oda's been subtly cutting down Luffy's life span here and there and that can't be for no reason.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Ok I take back what I said. Between Jimbe losing lifespan and the straw hats stealing the ponglyph and taking sanji back, luffy gon have to fade big mom. She not taking all those L's laying down