Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
tumblr_o2b2s2O8z71qalbk4o1_540.jpg

:wow:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Yeah, logia users used to be overpowered in Paradise when nobody could hit them but they've been looking :flabbynsick: since the war.

-Smoker getting his shyt pushed in by Hancock in the war
-Ace getting murked by Akainu
-Caribou :flabbynsick:
-Smoker getting his ass kicked by Law
-Smoker getting his ass kicked by Vergo ( :sadsmoker: )
-Monet getting embarrassed by Zoro
-Caesar clown getting humiliated by Luffy and taken hostage

Logias...we off that. Kaido knows the deal. :jawalrus:
Smoker's ass wasn't kicked by Law.
He had Law on the ropes (and Law was visibly stressed) until he made the mistake that lead to his heart being taken, that's a loss not an "ass kicking".
And Smoker also did well against Vergo but in the end he visibly purposely lost and Oda gave us two flashbacks of Law telling Smoker he had to not fight Vergo to hammer that in.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
damn picture what the other two calamities must be like, btw do they share the second in command role or is there an actual second in command?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: red poneglyph huh....jack in the cut huh :ohhh:....kinimon royalty n shyt huh:ohhh:....Raizou seems like a goofball but usually thenm type of characters be op as fukk:ohhh:.....ninja stanning huh:ohhh:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Oda out here trolling a lot with character designs lately. :upsetfavre:

First we got Kanjuro (who we expected to be a badass swordsman but it really a goofy-looking guy that can't draw), then G4 (which looked kind of silly, even though it was dope), then we got Edward Weevil (who just looks completely silly), and now Raizou who looks even sillier.

Guess that's the new trend :heh: hype up a character for a long time, and then have them look as ridiculous as possible when they finally get introduced. I ain't mad though, I'm sure he'll be interesting. Still, I fear for what Sanji's dad might look like if Oda keeps going at this rate.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oda out here trolling a lot with character designs lately. :upsetfavre:

First we got Kanjuro (who we expected to be a badass swordsman but it really a goofy-looking guy that can't draw), then G4 (which looked kind of silly, even though it was dope), then we got Edward Weevil (who just looks completely silly), and now Raizou who looks even sillier.

Guess that's the new trend :heh: hype up a character for a long time, and then have them look as ridiculous as possible when they finally get introduced. I ain't mad though, I'm sure he'll be interesting. Still, I fear for what Sanji's dad might look like if Oda keeps going at this rate.

I just hope this means he's saving the best character designs for later. And I don't think he'll fukk around with Sanj's pops.