Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Trailer for the One Piece movie coming out next month, doesn't look bad at all.

One Piece Film Z - New Trailer 11/17/12 (Bad Repuation and How You Remind Me by Avril Lavigne) - YouTube

From what I've heard:

-The villain is named 'Z' and is an ex-Admiral from Roger's era
-His real name is "Black Arm" Zephr
-The trailer says he's the strongest villain the crew has faces so far
-He has a mechanical arm called "Smasher".
-According to the spoiler, a "very strong" pirate cut off his arm. When that same pirate became a Shichibukai, he got mad and left the Marines. From what I hear it was DoFlamingo.
-Aokiji and Kizaru appear in the movie. Rumor is that Aokiji lost a leg and has one made of ice.
-The movie takes place after Fishman Island, but before Punk Hazard

:whoo:

Looks amazing. Hopefully we don't have to wait to long for it.

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
Damn b, I come back from thanksgiving break to find myself all bloodied up

That's aight tho, I'll sport these red blocks with pride

I still love you nikka, I'm my brehthers keeper

That still don't erase the fact that one price suck ass tho

Matter of fact, I'm 1 staring this thread to

:whoa: you already 1 starred it, thats why I had to leave you leaking...we dont got beef though.

I might have to green you back up though, I think you might be a good poster :wow:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Smoker is that much weaker than Law!? I'm assuming Luffy = Law.

It seems like Smoker was just fighting to get Law's heart back, so I wouldn't exactly say that yet.

Although Vergo's armament staff DID blow through Smoker's armament jutte like it was nothing, I'm not exactly ready to conclude that Law's that much stronger than Smoker quite yet.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Law is a beast. :lawd:

But Smoker seriously needs to redeem himself. He took a massive L to Law and then another L to Vergo, dude needs to win an actual fight before he loses his swag.

Luffy was beasting too, didn't give a fukk what Caesar was talking about. :laugh:

Very good chapter.

Daps
Looks like Zoro gonna have to come see Law for that strongest swordsman title too....

and Smoker did seem like he was outmatched.... Sanji look like he put up a better fight.... but this arc is turning out to be beastly.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Law is a beast. :lawd:

But Smoker seriously needs to redeem himself. He took a massive L to Law and then another L to Vergo, dude needs to win an actual fight before he loses his swag.

Luffy was beasting too, didn't give a fukk what Caesar was talking about. :laugh:

Very good chapter.

I'm saying...before New world he was beastin on Luffy both times they clashed. Now he just lookin :flabbynsick: