Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Coby still looks like a lame...not that it changes anything, but he looks like a lame.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
A new SBS was released, it has the ages of the Supernova as well as a few other things.

04.jpg

-The ages are BEFORE the timeskip
-Bonney's age (estimated) 22

Hina, Smoker, Tashigi as kids
06.jpg

-Luffy is confirmed not to shrink after Gear 3rd now

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
A new SBS was released, it has the ages of the Supernova as well as a few other things.

04.jpg

Hina, Smoker, Tashigi as kids
06.jpg

-Luffy is confirmed not to shrink after Gear 3rd now

How old is Luffy supposed to be?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
How old is Luffy supposed to be?

Well, he was 17 at the start of the series. There's been a two-year timeskip since then, plus however much time passed from the 1st chapter to the war (probably about a year).

So Luffy would be 19-20 at this point. Definitely the youngest Supernova.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
am I the only one who has been breezing through those chapters lately not reading 90 % of the dialogue and just looking at the drawings

these stories with the little kids or I don't know wtf is going on there is having me
:snooze:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
am I the only one who has been breezing through those chapters lately not reading 90 % of the dialogue and just looking at the drawings

these stories with the little kids or I don't know wtf is going on there is having me

Know how much foreshadowing happens in this manga, I can't ignore the dialogue ever. I read that ish twice most times. Plus you're missing some funny interactions from Sanji lol.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

This arc hasn't been that bad, lol. Even though at time it seems things are being drawn out or unimportant, One Piece is like a novel that you don't skip chapters. Things you skip now can have be crucial to the current arc or even a few arcs in the future, you never know. I suggest you go back an reread that parts you skipped over. :ufdup:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
yeah w/e I'm quite sure im not missing out on much, whatever I'm skipping most of the time seem to serve comedic purposes more than anything

:manny:

I'm not feeling this arc much... I expected new world to be much much darker and this shyt [ODB]is for the kids[/ODB]

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
i been said Zoro is stronger then luffy if not as equally strong...the only reason he holds back is so he can fulfill Luffy's goals and will.:jawalrus:

Every fight Zoro has, he outshines Luffy in terms of malevolence and swag.:noah:

Used to argue all the time with heads at the old site that Zoro=Luffy.

Can't be denied now :salute:

teacher

All Star
Daps
started off slow but I'm starting to like this arc more and more...