Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Chapter was pretty decent, although we're getting to the point where Caesar is overstaying his welcome. I'm kind of tired of him getting back up, Luffy needs to hit that nygga with an Elephant Gun or something

Also, did anybody notice this color spread?

coldr.jpg

Oda has like every marine ever in that , even the obscure ones that have only appeared once or twice. Love or hate his art style, dude puts in a crazy amount of effort.

Young Garp looks like a boss. :salute:

Young Akainu looks kind of like Smoker. I wonder if one or two of the ones I don't recognize will turn up as new Admirals...

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Franky is about to show that he busts his guns. :violent:

Please don't let the Flamingo get Ceaser or this arc was all for nothing. :sadcam:

coriclue

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Usopp's weapon changed from the last chapter, So this could be thought of as revealing that Usopp's newest Kabuto is actually a living weapon.The chances of the top hatted man being Lucci went up in my mind with his statement to warn the world.Can you imagine if Baby 5 joined the Strawhats?

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Usopp's weapon changed from the last chapter, So this could be thought of as revealing that Usopp's newest Kabuto is actually a living weapon.The chances of the top hatted man being Lucci went up in my mind with his statement to warn the world.Can you imagine if Baby 5 joined the Strawhats?

:ohhh: what makes you think she might join though?

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
:lawd:

*gets ready to dust off Lucci avi.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Every shadowy character looks bad ass...Usopp is legit...Franky better stop them. I want them to take on an emperor soon and capturing Caesar is cool to get there faster.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Some timeline info from the new "Z" databook in Japan. Nothing super important but we get some info about Z (the villain of the new OP movie) as well as some of the other marines.

Z's Life (Volume Z)

[Age 14]
Z entered the Naval Academy. He wanted to be a hero.

[Age 18]
He took part in actual fighting for the first time.

[Age 28]
Z was promoted to petty officer. He mastered Rokushiki. He realized that Marine is not always a hero.

[Age 34]
He began to be called "Black Arm". He was the master of Armament haki.

[Age 38]
He was promoted to Admiral. Zephr was popular among his subordinates. Roger and Whitebeard were in their golden age at that time.

Z married.

[Age 39]
Z's son was born.

[Age 42]
Z's family were killed by a pirate. Z intended to resign Marine, but higer officer persuaded him to stay Marine. Z became an instructor.

Akainu (age 23) and Kizaru (age 26) joined Marine. Both of them were already "Monsters".

[Age 44]
Aokiji (age 19) joined Marine.

[Age 50]
Z gave strict lessons to his disciples.

[Age 65]
A pirate cut Z's arm off.

[Age 70]
A Marine scientist gave "Battle Smasher" to Z.

[Age 73]
The pirate who had cut Z's arm off joined Shichibukai.

[Age 74]
Luffy beats Z.

That means whoever cut Z's arm off joined the Shichibukai recently, so it's probably a new character.

Akainu is 55
Kizaru is 58
Kuzan (Aokiji) is 49

Looks like Akainu and Kizaru were already extremely powerful before they even joined the marines.