Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
... that thriller bark arc... i damn near skipped 3/4 of it... the last part with zoro was epic.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
First half of the chapter was kind of boring..

But damn, Caesar got Falcon Punched to oblivion :laff:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I have no sympathy for fodder, no matter how loyal and trusting the fodder is. Luffy's hulk smash moment though...worth it.

coriclue

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So one of the four emperors is using smiles to get an army of fake zoan devil fruit users. this is what don flamingo meant when he was talking to the auction man. he said 'slavary' is out and now 'smile' is the future. And that the island Caribou landed on might be Kaido

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So one of the four emperors is using smiles to get an army of fake zoan devil fruit users.

I'm wondering which emperor would do that?

Obviously I can't see Shanks doing it. And I'm not sure Blackbeard would be interested in something like that, he seems like somebody whose just after power for him and his crew. And Big Mom only seems to care about eating.

So...maybe Kaido? We don't really know anything about dude yet, other than that he killed off Moria's original crew.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm wondering which emperor would do that?

Obviously I can't see Shanks doing it. And I'm not sure Blackbeard would be interested in something like that, he seems like somebody whose just after power for him and his crew. And Big Mom only seems to care about eating.

So...maybe Kaido? We don't really know anything about dude yet, other than that he killed off Moria's original crew.

Yeah, that plot doesn't suit any of the emperors we've met...so process of elimination. I'm wondering if the extra fruit that Rob Lucci's squad took were the first experimental joints too...They became animals like these manufactured devil fruit create and all.

what up with smoker and the other dude? :ld:

I forgot all about that until Vergo showed up in the background of Caesar's speech. I doubt they off panel that ish, but I'm kinda hoping it ends quickly bc I just wanna see this island finished up...Let Luffy and Law go after the emperor ASAP!

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Trailer for the One Piece movie coming out next month, doesn't look bad at all.

From what I've heard:

-The villain is named 'Z' and is an ex-Admiral from Roger's era
-His real name is "Black Arm" Zephr
-The trailer says he's the strongest villain the crew has faces so far
-He has a mechanical arm called "Smasher".
-According to the spoiler, a "very strong" pirate cut off his arm. When that same pirate became a Shichibukai, he got mad and left the Marines. From what I hear it was DoFlamingo.
-Aokiji and Kizaru appear in the movie. Rumor is that Aokiji lost a leg and has one made of ice.
-The movie takes place after Fishman Island, but before Punk Hazard

Last edited by a moderator:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That trailer looks DOPE! I wanna see subtitles for that though, the images of Gol D. then Whitebeard and then Luffy...I wanna know what they say there.

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps

Damn b, I come back from thanksgiving break to find myself all bloodied up

That's aight tho, I'll sport these red blocks with pride

I still love you nikka, I'm my brehthers keeper

That still don't erase the fact that one price suck ass tho

Matter of fact, I'm 1 staring this thread to