Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Rewatching One Piece from the jump. Man, when Usopp tried to warn the village about Captain Kuro's plan and nobody believed him because of all of his nonstop:duck:, that shyt had me like:mjcry:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Partial/Brief spoilers for Chapter 800

Luffy doesn't really accept at first...he basically says that he doesn't need henchmen, but if he needs them, he'll call them. Eventually they just ignore Luffy and declare him to be their leader anyway, and swear to be his spear and shield in his time of need. Also, there's a party. Luffy's new bounty is 500 million, other bounties aren't shown yet.

At the end of the Chapter it's mentioned that those seven captains will eventually cause a huge incident that goes down in history.

Last edited:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ayo please subscribe to this brotha, I watch his anime and manga reviews and I like his style. We got a lot of anime brehs so why not help him out, its hard for black reviewers to eat on Youtube, even tho he's doing quite good.

Thanks. Subscribed.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
18.jpg

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So who do you guys having Luffy running into next Big Mom or Kaido? :patrice:

Tough call.

If I was to guess I'd say Kaido because he's gotten more focus lately and because he's gonna be pissed about what happened with Doflamingo. Plus there's hints that he has some kind of connection to Wano (which is probably the next arc). But Oda could easily switch back to Big Mom if he wants, so it's hard to say.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Tough call.

If I was to guess I'd say Kaido because he's gotten more focus lately and because he's gonna be pissed about what happened with Doflamingo. Plus there's hints that he has some kind of connection to Wano (which is probably the next arc). But Oda could easily switch back to Big Mom if he wants, so it's hard to say.

I wouldn't be shocked if we see both involved in the next plot line due to Sanji's situation and then the Kaidou revelations/plan. Luffy ain't ready for the elite class, so having those two fight over who gets to have revenge on him would be a nice way to let him get away alive...