Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Damn...when I said Luffy was gonna have a huge fleet one day, I didn't think it would be at the end of the current arc. :damn:

Dude been in the New World for like a week and is already approaching Yonkou status. :wow:

this has me thinking the war arc everybody speaks of is coming earlier then we thought

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Tontatta pirate crew and a (soon to be) Giant pirate crew...Luffy's fleet is already scary. WOW!

Not to mention Jinbei is probably gonna show up at some point and bring the homies...meaning Luffy will also have a Fishman Division.

Dude might also scoop up some swordsman at Wano...plus there's already a TON of people in Paradise that would go to war if Luffy gave the word (Alabasta Army, Franky Family, Water 7 shipwrights, Boa Hancock's entire island, the Impel Down escapees, Brownbeard and his crew, etc.). :wow:

And that's not even counting Dragon and the Revolutionaries. By the end of the series Luffy will literally have more allies than the World Government. :wow:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Not to mention Jinbei is probably gonna show up at some point and bring the homies...meaning Luffy will also have a Fishman Division.

Dude might also scoop up some swordsman at Wano...plus there's already a TON of people in Paradise that would go to war if Luffy gave the word (Alabasta Army, Franky Family, Water 7 shipwrights, Boa Hancock's entire island, the Impel Down escapees, Brownbeard and his crew, etc.). :wow:

And that's not even counting Dragon and the Revolutionaries. By the end of the series Luffy will literally have more allies than the World Government. :wow:

sensational.... just simply... S E N S A T I O N A L :wow:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Luffy bout to be rolling DEEP breh:whoo:

I mean he's probably gonna end up saying no:francis:, but then they'll still squad up anyway and Zoro will have to tell Luffy to shut the fukk up and take em:myman:

If Law's nearby, I'm thinking he can talk some sense into Luffy. The only thing that worries me is Luffy saying no because the sake exchange was how he made brothers of Sabo and Ace way back, but at the same time it seems like they need an army to tackle the strongest being alive.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If Law's nearby, I'm thinking he can talk some sense into Luffy. The only thing that worries me is Luffy saying no because the sake exchange was how he made brothers of Sabo and Ace way back, but at the same time it seems like they need an army to tackle the strongest being alive.

Even if he says no, they'll just follow him anyway.

But there's no way Oda would write that chapter and then have it not happen, so regardless of how Luffy responds, he's getting a fleet.