Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
i feel like luffy getting all these interesting characters under him like barto and the giants. I feel like future villains are going to be so fukking strong

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
It just hit me that Isshou removed his own eyes. He either had a bad episode with some bath salts or has seen some real disturbing things on a consistent basis to do that to himself. :huhldup:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Yea when you have to cut your own eyes out it means you saw some abnormal demonic sht.

teacher

All Star
Daps
It just hit me that Isshou removed his own eyes. He either had a bad episode with some bath salts or has seen some real disturbing things on a consistent basis to do that to himself. :huhldup:
celestial beings on there illuminati secret society ceremonies :scusthov:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
ayo please subscribe to this brotha, I watch his anime and manga reviews and I like his style. We got a lot of anime brehs so why not help him out, its hard for black reviewers to eat on Youtube, even tho he's doing quite good.

No it's not.
And King has taken a nosedive in quality since Toriko infected his brain with hype.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
No it's not.
And King has taken a nosedive in quality since Toriko infected his brain with hype.
Negd toriko is pure piff, i dnt fukk with u c00n dnt quote me again, trynna shyt on a black man :thumby:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Negd toriko is pure piff, i dnt fukk with u c00n dnt quote me again, trynna shyt on a black man :thumby:
I watch other black reviewers regularly, I'm just posting truth.
Before king started Toriko he would analyze the chapters on many different fronts even though he clearly loved talking feats like he would in his debates with UberHikari and other members of the ytac.
But now watch a single one of his OP reviews and he'll waste the entire time focusing on fighting rather than touching on the stuff that needs to be which is clearly different than his early material and it all started around the time he became more engrossed in Toriko.
At this point in time there are other smaller black reviewers who need more support than him.
Also I love how you read One Piece but constantly your posts on this site or what you say whenever you neg me seems to go against the messages this series is trying to spread, if Oda came on this forum and was a black man and started posting i'm almost positive you'd call him a c00n.
Do you even pay attention to the themes?

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I watch other black reviewers regularly, I'm just posting truth.
Before king started Toriko he would analyze the chapters on many different fronts even though he clearly loved talking feats like he would in his debates with UberHikari and other members of the ytac.
But now watch a single one of his OP reviews and he'll waste the entire time focusing on fighting rather than touching on the stuff that needs to be which is clearly different than his early material and it all started around the time he became more engrossed in Toriko.
At this point in time there are other smaller black reviewers who need more support than him.
Also I love how you read One Piece but constantly your posts on this site or what you say whenever you neg me seems to go against the messages this series is trying to spread, if Oda came on this forum and was a black man and started posting i'm almost positive you'd call him a c00n.
Do you even pay attention the themes?

What reviewers would you recommend then?

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
What reviewers would you recommend then?
Well truthfully I said I watch a lot but I really don't.
I mean I used to for like a year but the reviewers I would watch quit and the stream community stopped so there weren't as many anymore and I would really listen to them for the comedy and they were almost all black.
Now the only reviewer I watch weekly is King Recon and occasionally I'll watch Chibi because he at least attempts to have some sort of intelligent discussion and analysis in his videos but he's pretty annoying.
There's also Luffythedragonslayer, he's entertaining but I don't enjoy his videos as much as I used to.
So I'll just say King Recon and Chibi, mainly King Recon.
I've talked to him personally, he's a cool guy.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Really the only thing these reviewers do is summarize and make shirty theories and get irritated when Oda tries to do some storytelling or something they don't want to see.
At least KoL is funny and King Recon is entertaining and reasonable.