Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
lol, not this again. Sanji is still top 3 in the squad, brehs. Dude fought Doflamingo head-on with one leg still recovering from the Vergo fight. Remember Vergo? The guy it took both Smoker and Law to beat him. And Doflamingo? Took Law and Luffy double teaming him and then Luffy hitting him with Gear Fourth to put him down. Dude was fighting guys way stronger than anyone Zoro faced in both those arcs.

I'm not even sure I'd call Sanji vs. Doflamingo a "fight" so much as a curbstomp. Sanji literally did zero damage to Doflamingo and only lasted for like two pages before Law had to save him.

Vergo? You mean the guy who broke Sanji's leg but was one-shotted by Law? You sure you want to bring that one up? :usure:

Face it breh, loverboy been looking pretty :flabbynsick: for a while now. Usually he only shows up to simp and to get his ass kicked to hype up the villain. Luffy and Zoro are out here having skirmishes with Admirals while Sanji got his leg broken by a Vice Admiral. :sadblackleg:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
lol, not this again. Sanji is still top 3 in the squad, brehs. Dude fought Doflamingo head-on with one leg still recovering from the Vergo fight. Remember Vergo? The guy it took both Smoker and Law to beat him. And Doflamingo? Took Law and Luffy double teaming him and then Luffy hitting him with Gear Fourth to put him down. Dude was fighting guys way stronger than anyone Zoro faced in both those arcs.

the same Zoro thats pretty much been fighting at 0.000001 % of his powers since the time skip... ZoGAWD hasnt even had a chance to flex yet lol..

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully sanji gets a good fight the next 100 chs, because for last 5 years or 200 chapters sanji hasn't done much

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
So I've been watching one piece now and I'm not really sure why. It's Ok but it doesn't grab me like other animes, It's not something I can't wait for the next episode or binge on, feelings I got from Hxh,JOJO,FMA, and oldies like YUYU and prime naruto. What am I missing, I just finished arabasta arc and I liked Crocodile as a villian but still everyhing just seemed so so to me. I could keep watching or I could stop I'm split at the moment. Wan't some advice from you OP vets

Tunes

Pro
Daps
So I've been watching one piece now and I'm not really sure why. It's Ok but it doesn't grab me like other animes, It's not something I can't wait for the next episode or binge on, feelings I got from Hxh,JOJO,FMA, and oldies like YUYU and prime naruto. What am I missing, I just finished arabasta arc and I liked Crocodile as a villian but still everyhing just seemed so so to me. I could keep watching or I could stop I'm split at the moment. Wan't some advice from you OP vets

I suggest you keep reading until Water 7 - Enies Lobby, if you dont like it by then then its not for you.

sabaw

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Asia, Pearl of the Orient
Latest chapter is out

20150902211834916.jpg

If it happens does this means Luffy is about to be on same level as the yonkos??

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:laff: fool gonna say no n shyt, but tbh I think he'll have to say yes. The yonkou have large crews with good fighters n shyt he needs a massive crew/support/alliance to actually do some damage. Plus this shows that true ability that mihawk was tlkn bout regarding luffy to have more relevance in the plot (which I think is connected to him hearing the sea kings like roger and he may also gain the ability to hear all things too :yeshrug:). The fuji fight and character development was cool; the citizens lowkey trollin had me laughin (another territory for Luffy). Needed more kaido:mjcry: