Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Wow Zoro finally swagged the fruck out and showed that chick she ain't ish. That harpy bish had to be one of the most annoying characters in the history of the manga for me. Glad she got chopped up.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
:to: that's my pirate hunter
one-piece-3669973.jpg

Kalut

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me tell you something bout that strawhat zoro....:whew:

Last edited by a moderator:

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zoro had that bytch frozen in place full o fear. Not just any bytch, one of Doflamingo's bytches. Zoro da GAWD! :salute:

BTW, I'm pretty sure now that Zoro has the Conqueror's Haki. He's had multiple scenes in the series where he damn near paralyzes people through fear/intimidation.

Daps
Zoro had that bytch frozen in place full o fear. Not just any bytch, one of Doflamingo's bytches. Zoro da GAWD! :salute:

BTW, I'm pretty sure now that Zoro has the Conqueror's Haki. He's had multiple scenes in the series where he damn near paralyzes people through fear/intimidation.

it's important to point out that it was one of Doflamingo's broads, because Doflamingo has all his hoes in check... for Zoro to put fear into a broad from Doflamingo's (who is a bawse) stable... Zoro has to be close to top tier.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
:to: that's my pirate hunter
one-piece-3669973.jpg

:whew:

Didn't even have to kill her either; that slash was so harsh that she couldn't reconstitute herself even though he didn't use haki.

:wow:

Also, let's not forget this:
*After Tashigi cuts Monet and attempts to save face*
Zoro: Good job Captain Glasses. You didn't let her get to anyone. You can take the credit.
Tashigi: Wha?! Why are you just saying that like you're above me?
Zoro: Because you're below me.

:russ: Daughtered.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Zoro played games that whole time...Sanji went head to head with a boss and landed the best blows, after which that dude has bodied Law and gone shot for shot with Smoker...The Strawhats top three are officially ready for anyone in this new world.

He just chopped a logia in half...without haki...I'm pretty sure that's unprecedented in this long ass series.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
it's important to point out that it was one of Doflamingo's broads, because Doflamingo has all his hoes in check... for Zoro to put fear into a broad from Doflamingo's (who is a bawse) stable... Zoro has to be close to top tier.

i been said Zoro is stronger then luffy if not as equally strong...the only reason he holds back is so he can fulfill Luffy's goals and will.:jawalrus:

Every fight Zoro has, he outshines Luffy in terms of malevolence and swag.:noah:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJr3R8-va6w]One Piece- Zoro vs T-Bone [NO AMV] - YouTube[/ame]

...he literally cut hodys life span in half when he was underwater and out of oxygen
he moved faster then a fishman underwater
Hody was plagued from that slash ever since and made it easier for luffy to stunt.

Zoro:ohhh::lolbron::ohmy:

he sunk a ship and cut in it half, underwater:ohmy::ohhh:

on top of that he wasn't even trying under all those circumstances.

and all of this is just a mere glimpse of his power.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

probably his most intense display of swag...:noah:

the nikka Zoro was like, "yeah man...you cant be talking about my bytch like that..."
and decides to end the fight right there. cot'damn.