Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Personally I'm thinking we'll finally get an appearance from Kaido at the end of this arc, when he reacts to finding out that DoFlamingo got taken out. :demonic:
Two predictions down (break after Luffy recovers and final attack knocks Doffy's glasses off) a couple more to go. :win:

Kaido, we see you. :youngsabo:
Breh, we finally about to see Doflamingo get his glasses knocked off. :wow:

My predictions:

-I'm calling this now, so I expect my daps/rep if this prediction is right - we will see Kaido within the next couple chapters.

-I also think we'll see Sanji and co. within the next month or so and they'll get a short mini arc dedicated to whatever happened with them and Big Mom. They'll escape somehow or other and meet up Luffy and co. at Zou. Law's crew (Bepo!) will be there too.

Did I not call this shyt. :blessed:

Where my rep at? :birdman:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
roman-reigns.jpeg

Kaido look like him :ohhh:

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
^^^ yeah, kaido probably has some mythological godly type fruit

so we dont get anby footage of how sanji and them escaped :dahell:
and did big mom just leave like that too :dahell:
cant wait for law, bellamy, cavendish, kanjuro,kinemon and barto to replace these fools

wow the chapter really had me excited tho, are those three supernovas going to fight kaido or will they work with him, who knows

also i thought It wouldve been funny if Kuma popped up after luffy defeated donflamingo

- blackierobinson

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would you use mangapanda or kissmanga?
Either Batoto or Opbay.
They have the best/cleanest scans and user interface.
Kissmanga gets their from mangastream who always release great quality
Wasn't really sure what war report was asking for:manny:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Vol 26 and a whole bunch of other volumes are all Null.
I say just go on batoto and read it.
The translation names are a bit iffy for the beginning of it but it's all back on track by the middle of the arc and once you reach where those volumes I linked you are download them.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Chapter is out.

Nothing really happened to be honest, but it looks like they're finally about to leave Dressrosa. I still think Oda is stalling for some huge reveal in Chapter 800. :manny:

Sengoku is chill as fukk now that he's not the Fleet Admiral and isn't stressed out all the time. He's basically like Garp.:heh:

Last edited: