Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
:russ: Kaido a fool already liking this nikka, his design is nice. the hype is real, rip kidd n dem, forget about beating shanks they need to focus on kaido the strongest pirate in the world :mjcry:
edit- realized that kaido mentioned whitebeard and a previous scuffle they had :krs: :lupe:
Nah that was just manga panda being manga panda.
Here's what he really said/meant:
"OH for christ sake.

I saw the panda panel of Kaidou.
No, he didn't say "Whitebeard did a number on me", I don't even know where the hell they got that from.
He said "Whitebeard did well", talking about dying. He's jelly that Whitebeard died on the battlefield, something he keeps failing at achieving."

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heeeyyy, this chapter was FIIIIIRRRREEEEE :banderas:

FINALLY seeing Chopper, Nami, Brook, and Sanji again for the first time in over a year and a half :myman:

Sanji being dope again and actually (halfway) chilling with the simping for once :myman:
(hence me actually calling him Sanji again, just so long as he stays frosty)

Nami wearing more than just a bikini for the first time in ages :myman:

Brook actually doing something in general :myman:

KAIDOU finally showing up after all that buildup :whoo: :whoo: :whoo:

Kidd, Apoo, and Hawkins are about to get murked out son :birdman:

Last edited:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Well that was random as hell:pachaha:
Now heres hoping Oda add doesnt kick in and we stay with for more then half a chapter:beli:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Kaido

bwm3urC.gif

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I had expected the two alliances to team up against an emperor but after the Shanks name drop I started figuring they'd just fight each other...this could be setting up an even bigger alliance, maybe Oda's gonna eventually bring all of the supernovas together. Just sayin' because I can't see any other way these cats are beating Kaidou.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Online people are saying

what if Kaido's immortality is due to an ope ope user sacrifice?:ohhh:

It would explain why Doffy wanted the same for himself, and make Law being around even more important because maybe he could strip it from Kaido

Which means not only is he immortal he could still have a monster level Zoan fruit power.:whoo:

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shanks stopped this beast :wtf:?

Who did Chopper find that was part of Kaidou crew can't be Drake cause I didn't see the X on his chest. Right?
09.png

Now crazy ass Luffy gonna have beef w/ 3 Yonkous.