Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Kalut

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just hoping Luffy isn't going back to ask Rebecca to join, leave that bish in Dressrosa
:camby:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm just hoping Luffy isn't going back to ask Rebecca to join, leave that bish in Dressrosa
:camby:

C'mon son, there's no way he'd ask Rebecca to join. Besides, what skill would she have to offer the crew? :heh:

I don't think anybody from Dressrosa is going to join.

-Law, Cavendish and Bartolomeo have their own crews
-Rebecca, Kyros and Viola will want to stick around and take care of their kindgom
-Bellamy :laff:
-The Samurai characters (Kinemon, Kanjuro, Mononosuke) will stick around until Wano but they won't join

They'll all be allies though.

To be honest I don't think we need any more members, there's barely enough time for the current members to shine. Plus Jinbei said he was going to join eventually. Luffy is probably just going to say goodbye to Rebecca. Would be cool if he claimed Dressrosa as his turf tho.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Read somewhere that kaido is inspired by Ghengis Khan and his family (more specifically his son)... And that he will probably have another dinosaur zoan along with X drake. And that the chick from the last chapter is gonna be pretty badass...

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Skypiea was actually really good in the anime, it was at the point before it started dragging.

I'd suggest watching the anime up to Water 7/Enies Lobby or so and then switching back to the manga.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Skypiea was actually really good in the anime, it was at the point before it started dragging.

I'd suggest watching the anime up to Water 7/Enies Lobby or so and then switching back to the manga.
You're an anomally.
Based on everything I've read and listened to from the fandom which is a lot because it's a hobby of mine to read forum threads excessively most people think it's slow in the anime and it ruins Skypiea for them and then when they read the manga they like it much more.
Just saw that on the one piece podcast actually and with a friend.
But I'm also a manga purist and don't let any of my friends get into the series unless they read it.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You're an anomally.
Based on everything I've read and listened to from the fandom which is a lot because it's a hobby of mine to read forum threads excessively most people think it's slow in the anime and it ruins Skypiea for them and then when they read the manga they like it much more.
Just saw that on the one piece podcast actually and with a friend.
But I'm also a manga purist and don't let any of my friends get into the series unless they read it.

You're biased because you hate pretty much any anime adaptations. :heh: :manny:

Skypiea wasn't particularly dragged out in the anime...it's just a long arc in general so it felt slow, anime or not. Back when it was going in the manga people thought it was slow too. In fact it was the longest arc in the series before Dressrosa.

Now from Enies Lobby on...THAT'S when the anime really starts to drag. Because it's the point when it caught up to the manga and they had to stall for time. In fact when Enies Lobby started in the anime it was still going in the manga, so you know they had to stall.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
You're biased because you hate pretty much any anime adaptations. :heh: :manny:

Skypiea wasn't particularly dragged out in the anime...it's just a long arc in general so it felt slow, anime or not. Back when it was going in the manga people thought it was slow too. In fact it was the longest arc in the series before Dressrosa.

Now from Enies Lobby on...THAT'S when the anime really starts to drag. Because it's the point when it caught up to the manga and they had to stall for time. In fact when Enies Lobby started in the anime it was still going in the manga, so you know they had to stall.
This isn't my opinion.
I don't watch the anime at all other than scenes on YouTube.
I've gone across every one piece forum on the internet and every one piece form and listened to many youtubers and people I know and the one piece podcast and people on forums who have skypiea as their favorite arc and while there are people like you the general consensus seems to be ani me skypiea=not good and slow with pacing problems even then it's not loved in the manga either.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This isn't my opinion.
I don't watch the anime at all other than scenes on YouTube.
I've gone across every one piece forum on the internet and every one piece form and listened to many youtubers and people I know and the one piece podcast and people on forums who have skypiea as their favorite arc and while there are people like you the general consensus seems to be ani me skypiea=not good and slow with pacing problems even then it's not loved in the manga either.

A lot of people consider Skypiea slow and not as good as the other arcs regardless of medium. Even in the manga it was still the longest arc and people thought it dragged.

IMO none of the stuff you pointed out is specific to the anime. Trust me, people reading it week-by-week in the manga thought it was slow too.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
A lot of people consider Skypiea slow and not as good as the other arcs regardless of medium. Even in the manga it was still the longest arc and people thought it dragged.

IMO none of the stuff you pointed out is specific to the anime. Trust me, people reading it week-by-week in the manga thought it was slow too.
I don't know whether it was slow or not but I do know that it was fine for me in the manga.
I'm just saying what the general opinion on it is and how people tend to react when they read it for the first time after they watch it.