Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm hoping to see rest of the Strawhats get some more shine in this next arc in general.

And I see Oda :troll: ing with Donflamingo's eyes. We're probably never going to see him without his glasses :lolbron:

Nino Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC/LDN
The worst thing they could do is revealing Gol D had the rubber devil fruit but I feel it's heading that way, hence Shanks having the fruit and putting faith in Luffy:patrice:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The worst thing they could do is revealing Gol D had the rubber devil fruit but I feel it's heading that way, hence Shanks having the fruit and putting faith in Luffy:patrice:

Nah, Shanks didn't come into possession of the fruit until years after Roger had died, and if I remember correctly they didn't even know what ability came with it.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
What makes you think he has an ability at all? There are crazy strong dudes like Shanks with no powers. Hell for all we know having a devil fruit could prevent you from getting the treasure.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
one-piece-official-site-teases-announcement-with-timer-silhouettes.png

Astute One Piece fans have observed that the official Japanese site for the TV anime now sports a timer counting down to August 03, 2015, and a series of 8 silhouettes. Included among the images is the Japanese phrase “再集結せよ!” (“Sai shūketsu seyo!”) which suggests a re-gathering of troops or rallying action.

one-piece-official-site-teases-announcement-with-timer-silhouettes.jpg

There are currently 9 members in the Straw Hat Pirates (Luffy, Sanji, Zoro, Nami, Chopper, Brook, Franky, Nico Robin, and Usopp) so I suspect this announcement isn’t specifically referring to the main cast. Could we be seeing the return of a group of antagonists that the Straw Hats have bested once before, perhaps?

mv.avex.jp/onepiece/