Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Nino Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC/LDN
Just caught up on this shyt after a long time.

It took a big dip after Marineford and the war

Fish man Island was WOAT

Last 2 chapters have picked up though.

Has Sanji n em defeated Big Mom already? :lupe:

Does Dragon control the weather? :lupe:

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
I think dragons powers are weather related because early in the series when he appeared the first time thunder struck buggy and he saved luffy next was storm clouds started forming and he scared smoker shytless.

- BlackieRobinson

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

Fish man Island was WOAT

Yeah, Fishman Island was wack. Intentional or not, Hoady Jones being a caricature of Arlong was corny and the whole thing was just an excuse to show how strong the Straw Hats had gotten. And fukk that giant, spoiled, rotten, whiny ass Mermaid princess bytch.

Punk Hazard was :jawalrus: tho

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
nikkas claiming Shanks going down werent brought up right by their parents..

you really think the GAWD gonna get beat by some rookies... FOH

Shanks will give luffy crew that work SOLO... what makes you think the alliance is gonna do damage.. Kidd gonna lose another arm ol fucc boii

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fish man Island was WOAT

Don't know about that, thought Skypeia or Foxy are way worse than Fisherman

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Fishman Island was aight...it had some really good moments (like Luffy knocking out 50,000 pirates) but the main problem was the villains. They were just too weak to be a real threat.

But I understand that the point of the arc was to show off how strong the crew got, you don't want to have them struggling against the very first villains. That said the arc could've definitely been a lot shorter.

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
Fishman Island was aight...it had some really good moments (like Luffy knocking out 50,000 pirates) but the main problem was the villains. They were just too weak to be a real threat.

But I understand that the point of the arc was to show off how strong the crew got, you don't want to have them struggling against the very first villains. That said the arc could've definitely been a lot shorter.
I felt the same, it was kinda like the buggy of the new world, I wouldnt really mind another skypiea-like arc, where they just go there and fight people, not try and make allies, not save people, etc.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
01c.jpg

So real it's kind of creepy

Luffy look way too white in this pic.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Akainu is gonna drop some major ether on at least one big character before Luffy does him in :ohlawd:

Couldn't be Sabo, hope it's Loverboy, but not really sure who at all :patrice:

Damn y'all really don't fukk with my man sanji? I dunno I have high hopes for him, I don't want to see none of the straw hats catch it....maybe brook if it came down to it.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I can't really see any of the Straw Hats dying. They all got dreams and shyt to achieve that are relevant. Well, take that back, I can see Luffy dying at the very end of the story. Oda has been dropping hints for years about Luffy's life being shortened for various reasons, his death has been foreshadowed so much it's hard not to see it happening. I'm betting that at some point Luffy's health will start to fail and Chopper will discover that he doesn't have long to live. At that point it'll be a race to make it to Raftel and find One Piece before Luffy dies.

That said, If Akainu/Blackbeard kills anybody, I'd guess one of the below -

Garp
Shanks
Sabo
Dragon