Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Doubt it...Teach gon be like you wasn't ready :manny: like when ace beat data azz

I feel like Blackbeard won't be the last fight in the series.

I feel like there is a bigger boss we don't even know yet.

or I see luffy vs kid vs law as the final

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I feel like Blackbeard won't be the last fight in the series.

I feel like there is a bigger boss we don't even know yet.

or I see luffy vs kid vs law as the final

Nah, Blackbeard is the end game. Dude has two of the most powerful (if not the absolute most powerful) Devil Fruits in the world, plus he's a D but acting very much unlike one. He's pretty much the antithesis of Luffy.

Kid most likely will be the guy to beat once the worst generation starts their all-out war, but I doubt he'll be the final boss.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Nah, Blackbeard is the end game. Dude has two of the most powerful (if not the absolute most powerful) Devil Fruits in the world, plus he's a D but acting very much unlike one. He's pretty much the antithesis of Luffy.

Kid most likely will be the guy to beat once the worst generation starts their all-out war, but I doubt he'll be the final boss.

I guess you're right. I wish it would be Kid though.

Switch

All Star
Daps
I think it will be Akainu

I only say Teach because he'll be Luffy's biggest obstacle to obtaining One Piece, plus he has two of the most overpowered fruits.

Tho Akainu has a chance, he did kill Ace and became leader of the Marines. We all saw how Luffy was reacting when Jimbei mentioned Akainu that nikka wants revenge.

I'm fine with either of them as opposed to some last minute villain.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
At the moment I'm more of the mind that Akainu will be final villain.

Whitebeard said that the discovery of One Piece will cause a world war, so the final war is probably AFTER Luffy discovers One Piece and becomes Pirate King.

I'm thinking that the Strawhats and Blackbeard Pirates face off at Raftel, right before Luffy finds One Piece. Then after Luffy wins and becomes PK, he goes on to lead the final war to take down the government. So Teach would be the final obstacle to becoming Pirate King, but Akainu/WG would be the final antagonists of the series.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
At the moment I'm more of the mind that Akainu will be final villain.

Whitebeard said that the discovery of One Piece will cause a world war, so the final war is probably AFTER Luffy discovers One Piece and becomes Pirate King.

I'm thinking that the Strawhats and Blackbeard Pirates face off at Raftel, right before Luffy finds One Piece. Then after Luffy wins and becomes PK, he goes on to lead the final war to take down the government. So Teach would be the final obstacle to becoming Pirate King, but Akainu/WG would be the final antagonists of the series.
Here's a good thread on this.
Just read the posts by Monkey King.
http://www.www.arlongpark.net/showthread.php?t=41960&page=2

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If only the anime put this kind of effort into the animation -

Seriously, that's leagues better than the anime scenes of Luffy using his haki.