Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Lot of info this chapter. I'm sure Kuzan has his reasons for joining Blackbeard, could be planning on getting some undercover info & backstabbing him like Gin did to Aizen. Kaido looks fukking huge if that's really him. I hope the supernovas do actually challenge Shanks so we can see what he's about. Fujitora is a great character, gonna wind up with a high position in the government (maybe fleet admiral) by the end of the series when they get overthrown. Doubt he comes at Luffy/Law's neck seriously, could have a change of heart and join their side

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Lot of info this chapter. I'm sure Kuzan has his reasons for joining Blackbeard, could be planning on getting some undercover info & backstabbing him like Gin did to Aizen. Kaido looks fukking huge if that's really him. I hope the supernovas do actually challenge Shanks so we can see what he's about. Fujitora is a great character, gonna wind up with a high position in the government (maybe fleet admiral) by the end of the series when they get overthrown. Doubt he comes at Luffy/Law's neck seriously, could have a change of heart and join their side

Kaido is a Zoan and with an awakened Devil Fruit ability like Doflamingo he could be as big as Chopper's monster size.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Good chapter, a lot of info.

I thought for sure Kidd and co. were after Big Mom...but Shanks? Didn't see that coming at all. :ohhh:

Will be interesting to see what Fujitora does.

All this crazy ass shyt an Sanji + the crew is still missing.

To be honest I don't even really miss Sanji, he's probably simping some chick on Big Mom's ship or something. :heh:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I stand by my choice and saying Uroune and Enel will work together.
I was rereading the chapter, this time through mangastream.
Uroune crew members come running up saying someones here, Uroune says "don't be silly we are on a isolated cloud."
Since Enel is like a god or what not hes probably the only one to access wherever they are at.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Well, Mangapanda tries to get scans out ASAP, so they do a very literal translation of the dialogue, and sometimes a literal translation of Japanese dialogue won't make that much sense in English without putting it in context. Mangastream's scans are more understandable, but they occasionally take liberties with the dialogue and put things in that weren't really there in the original (such as excessive cursing).

So each has it's ups and downs really. Mangastream is probably better overall but sometimes you just don't want to wait. :manny:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
To be honest I don't even really miss Sanji, he's probably simping some chick on Big Mom's ship or something. :heh:

I've been saying since Day 1 that Big Mom will be in love with Sanji because he's an amazing chef and she loves food, and of course he'll be completely disgusted by her completing the irony of her being the first woman who would love him.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I was assuming Drake was a good guy for some reason. Why is he working for Kaido again, has it been stated?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I've been saying since Day 1 that Big Mom will be in love with Sanji because he's an amazing chef and she loves food, and of course he'll be completely disgusted by her completing the irony of her being the first woman who would love him.

I could see that happening. :heh:

I was assuming Drake was a good guy for some reason. Why is he working for Kaido again, has it been stated?

We don't know why he's working for Kaido.

But I wouldn't consider Drake a good guy or a bad guy. He's just like any other pirate doing what's in his best interest. :manny:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Mangastream made that Fuji and Akainu spat much clearer.

Fuji's like
tumblr_mjc0e7bihm1rsvzfjo1_500.gif

Newest member of the Strawhats? :ohhh: