Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
They about to put Doflamingo and that Summer Jam screen?:lupe:

Seems like Fujitora should've passed that by his superiors before making that move.

Fujitora is doing that to force the World Government to abolish the Shichibukai system. Now that he's directly claiming responsibility in name of the WG, they have to act and he knows exactly who they're going to cut. The question is if it really matters at this point since Buggy is the only current Shichibukai who probably gives a fukk about losing his status.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Q1: Is Buffalo doing his hair every day?
A: It's frizzy hair.

Q2: Is the boy called Dory (?), who was once with the pirate Barrels (?), actually X Drake?
A: Yes. His father Barrels was a marine officer, and Drake dreamt to become a marine while he was admitting his father. But something happened and his father became a pirate, and used violence even on his own son, he really became a cruel man. Drake believed in his Dad and followed him, he was 19 years old at that time. Yet he, who feared his own father, looked much younger. And then Drake was protected by the marine and became one himself. Despite him being able to make it up to a marine officer, he dropped his career and became a pirate. What did happen to him!? I'm curious what will happen soon!!

Q3: The Maritime Self-Defense Force's meal every Friday has to be curry so that they cannot miss their impression for the days. Is it the same with the marine in the OP world?
A: Yes, it's seafood curry. By the way, in the onigiri branch where my daughter Rika is, seems Rika's sweet curry to be very popular.

Q4: Why is the death rate of mothers in the OP world so high? (* Rouge, Olvia, Usopp's mother, Lucianne (Senor Pink's wife), Bellemere, Vivi's mother, Shirahoshi's, Trafalgar's mother, Scarlet (Rebecca's mother)
A: It's because the opposite of 'adventure' is 'mother'.

Q5: Is the origin of the name of Senior Pink's son Gimlet, a cocktail?
A: Yes, a hard-boiled novel is the origin. By the way, Lucianne is the name of an alcoholic drink, too.

Q6: Oda-san, do you like it that Robin's and Nami's boobs are big?
A: I'm telling it very often, I'm drawing the dreams of boys!

Q7: In volume 76, chapter 762 "In the white town", when Law is sticking Cora-san, you can see Crocodile in an article of the newspaper hold by Cora-san. What kind of article is this?
A: It's an article from the time where Crocodile was 30 years old. He was young, and after he became one of the Shichibukai, and even when he got a severe drubbing from Whitebeard, he put his eyes on the Alabasta Kingdom, where he hunted pirates as a Shichibukai. This article informs about his heroic activities as such.

Q8: Can Buggy get through the birdcage?
A: Yes, he can.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Not that he'd ever accept but I wonder if the World Government will eventually try to get Luffy to join the Shickibukai :patrice: I mean his notoriety alone or the fact that he's eluded them several times already if they don't disband it altogether I see them trying to control him by having him join.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Is this the first time luffys actually been in the news for kicking a shikibucki's ass?
Don't they usually cover this up?

this is big tbh

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Is this the first time luffys actually been in the news for kicking a shikibucki's ass?
Don't they usually cover this up?

this is big tbh

I think so...but it was in the news when he beat Rob Lucci and took down Enies Lobby. And all his actions in the war were in the news. So not the first time his name has been out there.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I think so...but it was in the news when he beat Rob Lucci and took down Enies Lobby. And all his actions in the war were in the news. So not the first time his name has been out there.
but this is the first time the straw hats will be received as heros world wide after people find out how evil dom was to the town

teacher

All Star
Daps
I always thought Big Mom might force Sanji to cook for her. :russ:

And Sanji isn't after Big Mom, it's the opposite. Big Mom is after Caesar Clown (apparently he stole some money from her at some point) and Caesar happens to be on the Straw Hats' ship.

Didn't the strawhats eat all the candy the fish people were to give to big mom? Then luffy was talking reckless on the den den mushi to her...that's when she turned her wrath on the straw hats....

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Didn't the strawhats eat all the candy the fish people were to give to big mom? Then luffy was talking reckless on the den den mushi to her...that's when she turned her wrath on the straw hats....

That happened, but the specific reason they showed up at Dressrosa was to get Caesar.

Doflaming ain't dead but Burgess should be...right?:comeon:

No. :comeon:

Seriously, people come up with that so-and-so is dead stuff at the end of every arc and it never happens. Smarten up.