Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I thought it was a decent chapter.

Smoker vs. Vergo is a pretty good fight, and Smoker is making up for that monster L he took against Law. Caesar's backstory is aight and we got to learn a little more about Vegapunk, and we're finally getting something on the Samurai's son.

:dead: @ Caesar's "I just want peace" act

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's no reason that this arc should be anything less than a great arc.

All this running around, everybody getting caught and put in compromising positions for the dumbest reasons and lack of good fights is seriously hurting this arc.

Smoker/Vergo fight was nice as hell, but the focus on everybody running around and Ceaser's backstory was meh (we need to see Vegapunk already).

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's all this i read here and there about
Bon clay still being alive and being the boss of the queerosexuals in impel down?
I haven't seen any of this in the manga.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My thoughts:

-Finally found out what happened to the Samurai's son. He acts just like the samurai :laugh:
- So Vegapunk can create Devil Fruits :ohmy:
- I wonder if the Samurai's son is stuck as a Dragon, they did say the fruit was supposedly a failure
-Smoker still putting in work against Vergo
- Caesar knows the kids will die eventually and doesn't care. Even for a OP villain, dude is a dikk.
-Robin got stabbed
-Looks like that Monet chick is a logia

Decent story progression, hoping for some more action next chapter.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Monet is a lame character to me...I'm disappointed that Zoro is fighting her...Nami should just use her weather staff for a heatwave and melt the bytch.

Kalut

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just curious about Momonosuke and his relation to Doflamingo. Once he saw that image of Doflamingo's face he went crazy an starting flying on those nimbus clouds...on a side note... :pacspit: on that one page teaser of vergo vs smoker...I wanna see how that plays out asap

coriclue

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is interesting that Robin wants Seastone Padlocks, is it for capturing CC. I'm sure we're gonna see a successful Dragon Zoan in the future. Highly likely that it will belong to a marine.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just found out Chris Brown and possibly Hulk Hogan/Jackie Chan are One Piece fans. :wtf:

How'd you find that out? :wtf:

Edit: Oh snap, found it on another board

proxy.jpg

I guess he posted it on his twitter. And apparently Avril Lavinge is doing one of the theme songs for the next One Piece movie. The OP movement grows stronger. :laugh:

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How'd you find that out? :wtf:

Edit: Oh snap, found it on another board

proxy.jpg

I guess he posted it on his twitter. And apparently Avril Lavinge is doing one of the theme songs for the next One Piece movie. The OP movement grows stronger. :laugh:

Yep, there's also another pic of Chris Brown wearing a shirt with Chopper on it.

Edit: here it is
168561_2072325927445_1166501457_n.jpg

As far as Hulk and Jackie, not too sure about the legitimacy of the pics but...

tumblr_lw5dh1BqPO1qi95z3o1_500.png

serio.jpg