Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
one piece is just always consistent
its like it stays steady the course and always keeps u with them entertained and surprised with great character development
this chapter was :noah:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I'm cool with it:manny:. Don is a top tier Shichibukai, Luffy defeating him cleanly now would be like Zoro taking on Mihawk and winning.
Yeah this arc pretty much a wash for me ever since I realized no Straw Hat was gonna get a decent fight, around the time Sanji got bodied. Don is great and Im loving the showcasing :ehh:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
:damn: that was a great chapter..... Luffy is about to take on a handicapped Doffy and his wack snot-nosed sidekick :lawd: I want to actually see Luffy take them both out but Sabo will ultimately handle other dude.

Switch

All Star
Daps
I knew Law wasn't dead but dammmnnn I didn't expect him to go ham like this, glad Doffy got nerfed at least Luffy beating him will be a lot more believable.

That stand off at the end :wow:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Luffy looks READY. It's time brehs...Luffy is about to make a real splash in the pirate world after this one :banderas:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Law and Dofla fruits are both broken at this point:upsetfavre:

country sized birdcages, Country sized 'rooms', micro internal surgery, :upsetfavre:

i'd like akainu to come knock Dofla down a peg while spitting some more devil fruit gospel
:dahell: it was country sized?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I have to admit, I'm kinda disappointed that Oda had to basically handicap Doflamingo for Luffy to stand a chance. :beli:

Better than Sabo coming to the rescue, but still.

Also, Law and Doffy's Devil Fruits are overpowered as fukk. :upsetfavre:

I mean Law's was overpowered from the start, but now dude can have rooms the size of football fields and smaller rooms inside of that? Plus he can maintain that even after having his arm cut off? And Doflamingo can stitch up his organs whenever he gets hurt? While maintaining a country-sized birdcage? Plus he had a string clone running around earlier? :francis:

Meanwhile all Luffy can do is stretch. :to:

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I have to admit, I'm kinda disappointed that Oda had to basically handicap Doflamingo for Luffy to stand a chance. :beli:

Better than Sabo coming to the rescue, but still.

Also, Law and Doffy's Devil Fruits are overpowered as fukk. :upsetfavre:

I mean Law's was overpowered from the start, but now dude can have rooms the size of football fields and smaller rooms inside of that? Plus he can maintain that even after having his arm cut off? And Doflamingo can stitch up his organs whenever he gets hurt? While maintaining a country-sized birdcage? Plus he had a string clone running around earlier? :francis:

Meanwhile all Luffy can do is stretch. :to:

my nikka Robin just out here slapboxing nikkas to the 1000x degree :wow:

out here like