Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Why didn't Don just kill Law and do that fruit transfer? Then he could of given it to a more willing henchman that could grant him immortality
:manny:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Looking at the front cover you think Luffy is having lunch with Naruto? Like peep the shoes and the arm sleeve. Then the waitress is wearing a dress with designs similar to the atackski. Now that I think of it, I think it's him. It looks like Luffy traded him some meat for some ramen.

Oda the don paying homage. :to:

Hopefully he jumps right back to the Jimbe side story, I need to know what the hell was stolen that caused the sea kings to go berserk. :beli:

edit: He is eating with Naruto :krs: The O is a leaf sign and the I is a ninja. I didn't catch it because I usually read it in the a.m. on my phone at work.

Last edited:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Looking at the front cover you think Luffy is having lunch with Naruto? Like peep the shoes and the arm sleeve. Then the waitress is wearing a dress with designs similar to the atackski. Now that I think of it, I think it's him. It looks like Luffy traded him some meat for some ramen.

Oda the don paying homage. :to:

Hopefully he jumps right back to the Jimbe side story, I need to know what the hell was stolen that caused the sea kings to go berserk. :beli:

edit: He is eating with Naruto :krs: The O is a leaf sign and the I is a ninja. I didn't catch it because I usually read it in the a.m. on my phone at work.
The waitress is Nami and the kanji in the back are congratulatory messages.
Also
Nami=Na
Luffy=Ru (it's Ruffy in Japan)
Chopper=To (Tony Tony)
=Naruto

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
10806405_1387190041571929_2146216224727739154_n.jpg

luffy saying goody bye

naruto kicking it with the retired now

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Cora-san :to: :to: :to:

Law :sadcam:

Can't wait for Luffy and Law to take down this fukk nygga DoFlamingo, I'm at the point where I officially hate dude (which makes him a good villain). I don't care if he has swag, dude needs to pay all the bullshyt he's done. He's just a terrible human being and it's time for him to get what's coming.:pacspit:

Revenge was sweet though :wow:

Yeah, knowing now what Vergo did in the past just makes the scene that much better. :wow: