Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Best character design and arguably the dopest fruit :mjcry:

Trillfalgar :mjcry:

If Oda don't let my man shine he's a real f***boy :smh:
I hate Law's fruit, it's to OP and his design is pretty boring, plenty of designs just as good if not better than his.
And what do you mean if Oda doesn't let law shine? He's been taking the spotlight from strawhats since Punk Hazard.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I really need to get back into One Piece. Bleach and Naruto have been letting me down lately. I took a break from One Piece when they went back into Luffy's childhood. Hopefully there's piff on the horizon after that.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I really need to get back into One Piece. Bleach and Naruto have been letting me down lately. I took a break from One Piece when they went back into Luffy's childhood. Hopefully there's piff on the horizon after that.

I'm surprised you're not more curious about what's been going on since the timeskip.

The New World started off a bit slow (IMO) but the current arc is pretty epic. It''s almost like the New World version of Alabasta.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall seen this theory? :dwillhuh:

One Piece is an ancient plan to unite all the seas into one ocean. It was created by the Ancient Kingdom 900 years ago and is detailed on the Poneglyphs; the 'Ancient Weapons' are means for carrying out this plan; i.e, to destroy Reverse Mountain and Mariejois; the two points where all 4 seas meet. (Noah was built by king of the Ancient Kingdom, Joy Boy, to evacuate Fish Man Island so the FishMen would not be destroyed along with Mariejois). 900 years ago twenty kingdoms waged war against the Ancient Kingdom in a revolt against this plan, and the Ancient Kingdom lost. The Twenty Kingdoms united to form 'The World Government' and have ruled ever since - the plan to create the legendary sea 'One Piece' or 'All Blue' as other rumours would call it, were erased from history, and hence the 'Void Century' now exists. Gol D. Roger learnt this truth from the poneglyphs, and sought to carry out the inherited will of the Ancient Kingdom, or 'The Will of D'. However, he caught a debilitating disease and could not complete the plan. To pass on his will, he started 'The Golden Era of Pirates' in the hope that a worthy successor would take his place and fulfill the will of the Ancient Kingdom to unite the seas and in doing so, defeat the World Government.One piece will also create all blue (uniting all seas; north south east west blues) but breaking of the reverse mountain consequently also results in demolition of fishmen island so luffy will get one piece but is also seen as destroyer of fishmen island.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

One Piece is an ancient plan to unite all the seas into one ocean. It was created by the Ancient Kingdom 900 years ago and is detailed on the Poneglyphs; the 'Ancient Weapons' are means for carrying out this plan; i.e, to destroy Reverse Mountain and Mariejois; the two points where all 4 seas meet. (Noah was built by king of the Ancient Kingdom, Joy Boy, to evacuate Fish Man Island so the FishMen would not be destroyed along with Mariejois). 900 years ago twenty kingdoms waged war against the Ancient Kingdom in a revolt against this plan, and the Ancient Kingdom lost. The Twenty Kingdoms united to form 'The World Government' and have ruled ever since - the plan to create the legendary sea 'One Piece' or 'All Blue' as other rumours would call it, were erased from history, and hence the 'Void Century' now exists. Gol D. Roger learnt this truth from the poneglyphs, and sought to carry out the inherited will of the Ancient Kingdom, or 'The Will of D'. However, he caught a debilitating disease and could not complete the plan. To pass on his will, he started 'The Golden Era of Pirates' in the hope that a worthy successor would take his place and fulfill the will of the Ancient Kingdom to unite the seas and in doing so, defeat the World Government.One piece will also create all blue (uniting all seas; north south east west blues) but breaking of the reverse mountain consequently also results in demolition of fishmen island so luffy will get one piece but is also seen as destroyer of fishmen island.

Yeah, it's pretty much the most elaborate and thorough One Piece theory out there.

I still think it's the hat though. :sas2:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

That's the whole series right there. :wow:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They had dellinger cross dressing as a baby smh. Mingo failed those kids with that gender neutral parenting

Though his pop took the biggest L. :whew: