Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Strawhats awakening haki and reaching the next level...Great to see. Most people figured Usopp was using observation but they straight up showed how it works there...what a dope ability to snipe like that and the perfect fit to his cowardly personality is hilarious. Dude basically said "I'm at my best when I'm at a safe distance" lmao
I thought it was dope that he was able to follow the shot without actually watching it

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I know I'm a newbie to this compared to y'all but Im a little but into the water 7 arc and shyt is :banderas:

how far am I until luffy and the rest of the crew upgrade their powers and shyt because these cp9 cats look unfukkwittable at the moment :wow:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Spoilers of the fight against Doflamingo. :lupe:

19f.gif

:russ:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know I'm a newbie to this compared to y'all but Im a little but into the water 7 arc and shyt is :banderas:

how far am I until luffy and the rest of the crew upgrade their powers and shyt because these cp9 cats look unfukkwittable at the moment :wow:

You watching anime or reading the manga?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Pretty close...Water 7 and the arc after it are basically linked together, and toward the middle of the next arc all of the Strawhats (Luffy in particular) get a huge powerup.