Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Usopp :salute:

Did anybody noticed Usopp awakened his Haki this chapter?

Looks like the DoFla fight is finally about to start. :eat:
Usopp with the observation haki:ooh:

Good chapter. Now before they start the fight with Doflamingo I wanna see Zoro finish off Pica.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:bow:Usopp. Is that confirmed Haki? He's starting to catch up to Van Augur levels of sniping. Oda really letting the Strawhats left on Dressrosa get their shine

Oh yeah on that last page...under Doflamingo's foot...lying facedown, probably in a pool of his own blood.....

Bellamy is that you? :mjlol:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
:banderas: Gawd Ussop got these hos shook. Sanji got his chick snatched:banderas:

You already know poor Sanji though
:bow:Usopp. Is that confirmed Haki? He's starting to catch up to Van Augur levels of sniping. Oda really letting the Strawhats left on Dressrosa get their shine

Oh yeah on that last page...under Doflamingo's foot...lying facedown, probably in a pool of his own blood.....

Bellamy is that you? :mjlol:

Bellamy stay catching L's :russ:

Bellamy is that abused spouse that keeps going back after getting their ass whooped.

:ohhh::bryan:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:banderas: Gawd Ussop got these hos shook. Sanji got his chick snatched:banderas:

33ze6ax.png

The god Usopp stole his chick without even trying. Sanji stay taking Ls, even when he's not in the chapter. :wow:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Strawhats awakening haki and reaching the next level...Great to see. Most people figured Usopp was using observation but they straight up showed how it works there...what a dope ability to snipe like that and the perfect fit to his cowardly personality is hilarious. Dude basically said "I'm at my best when I'm at a safe distance" lmao