Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rebecca gotta go:camby:

As far as new crew members, I don't expect any until Jinbe and someone from Elbaf (a giant that can fight against San Juan Wolf)

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Rebecca gotta go:camby:

As far as new crew members, I don't expect any until Jinbe and someone from Elbaf (a giant that can fight against San Juan Wolf)

Another Oars relative would be pretty cool. I wouldn't mind Bartolomeo, he fits the humor side and he's got a pretty dope power...but like others have said, he has a crew.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another Oars relative would be pretty cool. I wouldn't mind Bartolomeo, he fits the humor side and he's got a pretty dope power...but like others have said, he has a crew.
Love Bartolomeo, best new character in a while, but yeah he's better off with his own crew. He's better off as something like a Commander of the Strawhat Alliance fleet.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How big is San Juan? I always figured that Chopper would be big enough now or grow to be to fight him

lol Chopper in Monster form is nowhere near big enough. He's around typical giant size I imagine.

6pnqro.jpg

Marine Giant squad are at the front with a pic of Oars. All dwarfed by San Juan.

I think Chopper will face off against Doc Q/Stronger the horse.

Luffy/Blackbeard
Zoro/Shiliew
Usopp/Van Auger
Brook/Laffitte
Probably Franky/Jesus Burgess
Nami and or Robin/Catarina Devon

I dunno who Sanji would fight between Vasco Shot and Avalo Pizarro

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm thinking Luffy and Law go up toward the castle

law "betrays" Luffy and manages to go on to Dolfa alone

Finishes flashback vs Mingo but gets beat again and Luffy comes in for the save and finish....hopefully it doesn't happen like this

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Im kinda wondering where Jesus Burgess is in all this? Do you think he linked up with Don? Or did he just fade to the background until things settle down? He really has no motive to work for Don but you never know. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we're talking about the BlackBeard pirate matchups:

Luffy vs. Blackbeard (both captains, both have a knack for getting powerful pirates to join them, and his Black Hole stance looks almost exactly like Luffy's gear 2nd stance)

Zoro vs. Shillew (Both swordsmen. Both were to be executed before joining their respective crews)

Nami vs Lafitte (Both are navigators)

Usopp vs. Van Auger (Both are sharpshooters)

Sanji vs Avalo Pizarro (Sanji fights with his feet, while they're hinting that something's up with Pizarro's hands. Notice how they NEVER show his hands)

Chopper vs Doc Q and Stronger (One is animal/man hybrid, the other is an man/animal team, and both are doctors)

Nico Robin vs Catalina Devon (Both dangerous women wanted by the govt)

Franky vs Jesus Burguess (Shipwright vs Helmsman)

Brook vs Vasco Shot (Both have an alcohol theme-- Brook's theme is Bink's Sake, while Vasco Shot drinks nonstop.)

Thousand Sunny vs San Juan Wolf

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I'm thinking Luffy and Law go up toward the castle

law "betrays" Luffy and manages to go on to Dolfa alone

Finishes flashback vs Mingo but gets beat again and Luffy comes in for the save and finish....hopefully it doesn't happen like this
I would agree if Doflamingo didn't already handle law once this arc. Can't see him going at him alone again after the ass whoopin' he got earlier.