Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After the whole klahador saga I skipped past for a little...I saw sanji join the crew and the fight with don krieg, the fight with arlong and all the backstory with nami and the village....right now I'm in season 2 where captain buggy and that broad are trying to set it on luffy.

That Arlong fight was fukking dope. When does Luffy start fukking with those gears and shyt? Damn breh I'm kind of impatient but this shyt is crack.
Of all east blue parts to skip Syrup Village wasn't that bad a skip. :ehh: you got lucky

you're a long ways away from Gears but it's cool enjoy the ride

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Just re-read Skypeia. Can't understand why so many people hate that arc, it's amazing, all I know is that apparently it was worse in the anime.
Same with Thriller Bark which is another great arc.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I liked Skypedia. There were some highlights in the Thriller Bark arc but overall, it felt like it dragged for no reason. Plus Luffy got all those power ups for no reason.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I never really cared for Skypiea like that.

Didn't hate it but it sort of felt like filler and it took too long to get to the Luffy vs. Enel fight. Though it did have some pretty good moments.

That said, Water 7/Enies Lobby >>>>> Skypiea

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I liked Skypedia. There were some highlights in the Thriller Bark arc but overall, it felt like it dragged for no reason. Plus Luffy got all those power ups for no reason.
The power ups were necessary to defeat Moria but they were also thematically important to the arc and Luffy and Moria's character.
I know a lot of people feel it drafged (mainly anime only watchers) but the art and humor/character action kept me interested.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I never really cared for Skypiea like that.

Didn't hate it but it sort of felt like filler and it took too long to get to the Luffy vs. Enel fight. Though it did have some pretty good moments.

That said, Water 7/Enies Lobby >>>>> Skypiea
Water 7 being better I won't argue with even though I feel as though there's a strong argument otherwise for both sides but Enies Lobby? Nah.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Skypeia was immediately a letdown once its revealed that the God Enel is a lightning based Logia user :mjlol:

Its not worse than Fishman Island arc though IMO....that shyt just seemed to drag on forever.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Skypiea was mostly about world building, in particular the importance of the poneglyphs regarding the lost century. It's a bit too long (at least in the anime) and you could tell Oda was putting off Luffy Vs. Enel because a battle between a rubber man and an electric man has no suspense going.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Ain't no love for Thriller Bark arc?

Moria was that fukking dude. Took all those hits, crashed into a building and he still got up and talked his shyt. He's basically what Luffy can become if his whole crew got murked

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ch. 757 Spoilers
don't know if this means early chapter or not
sp.png