Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Yeah, I gotta admit that Sanji has been the most :trash: Straw Hat since the timeskip.

-Almost dies of a nosebleed on Fishman Island :comeon:
-Needs help from Jinbei to beat Wadatsumi (unlike Luffy and Zoro who got solo fights)
-Gets his leg broken by Vergo
-Gets fodderized by DoFlamingo in Dressrosa and then gets kicked out of the arc
-Is probably somewhere getting his ass whooped by the Big Mom pirates and will have to be rescued next arc :russ:

I don't' really hate Sanji but he is looking kinda :flabbynsick: these days
Doflamingo almost took Sanji's life in 2 hits....just think about that s*** :heh:

To be fair, Dondagawd fodderized everybody.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Don also bodied Law as well. :ld:

Law had to fight an Admiral and the Don at the same time :whoa:

He had natural fatigue and was worn out already but yet managed to save his own skin(initially) and keep loverboy's soul in this realm :dead:

Loverboy literally blocked once, got KO'd, and would have been :deadrose:if Trillfalger wasn't so gracious :wow:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Law had to fight an Admiral and the Don at the same time :whoa:

He had natural fatigue and was worn out already but yet managed to save his own skin(initially) and keep loverboy's soul in this realm :dead:

Loverboy literally blocked once, got KO'd, and would have been :deadrose:if Trillfalger wasn't so gracious :wow:
Re read the fight :birdman: also Law can :camby:boring as mother fukker

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Looks like Jimbei will be delayed in joining up with Luffy. I like how the front covers feature other events relevant to the story. Why is Jimbei riding in that little compact car when a boss like him should be in a maybach of the ocean?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Re read the fight :birdman: also Law can :camby:boring as mother fukker

Sanji spends most of every arc simping, at least Law actually does something. Hell, he's not even a Straw Hat and he's still gotten more Ws in the New World (defeated Smoker, defeated Vergo, became Shichibukai) than Sanji (has done nothing but simp and be used to hype up Vergo and DoFla).

:umad:

Looks like Jimbei will be delayed in joining up with Luffy. I like how the front covers feature other events relevant to the story. Why is Jimbei riding in that little compact car when a boss like him should be in a maybach of the ocean?

For some reason I think something might happen that stops Jinbei from joining the crew. Usually when somebody joins the crew they join at the end of their introductory arc. Chopper joined at the end of Drum Island, Robin joined at the end of Alabasta, Franky joined at the end of Water 7/Enies Lobby (the arcs are connected), Brook joined at the end of Thriller Bark, etc.

The fact that Jinbei didn't join after Fishman Island (even though he said he would later) is making me think Oda might do something different with him.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I think Oda didn't have Jinbe join the crew because it would upset the power balance in the crew way too much. Obviously Oda couldn't ignore it either though so he came up with that whole "I still have some other stuff to do" stuff.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think Jimbei might be held back until the real fight with Big Mom. Luffy's gonna be missing crew members and unless he can bring along these arena competitors along, he'll be seriously short on fire power.

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
So we're only now getting to the point Doflamingo's crew is getting dispersed for individual fights against the Strawhats. :wow:

Right now we're looking at:

Robin & Bartolomeo Vs. Gladius

Rebecca Vs. Diammante

Usopp Vs. Sugar (rematch!)

Zoro Vs. Pica

Franky Vs. Senor Pink

And "gatdamn!" @ this piff running for 17 years. :wow:

001.jpg

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Great chapter...finally some serious match-ups are gonna go down. Diamante vs Rebecca will end up with her pops showing up to save her and take the real match-up I'm thinkin.

Very likely, especially since Rebecca's fighting style is purely defensive.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Cavendish is definitely gonna do something big, he's bound to get knocked unconscious and let the demon out again. Also, yo that samurai with the terrible drawings is hysterical. The net he drew had me cracking up.