Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn good ass chapter. If Mansherry's power is real strong then that crosses her from next strawhat :yeshrug:

Finally giving my nikka Senor Pink his shine, dude is easily my favorite Mingo underling. The manliness :lawd: @relldaproblem Frankie was trill as fukk, Rell Shyt. Him and the OG Senor Pink had the hoes going nuts :banderas:

Every time you see broads simping Sanji like that they usually plotting to kill this nikka. Franky need to teach Sanji about that #HOH life :jawalrus:

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
fukk off. It's bad enough you're a Sanji hater but you want Law to join the crew :scusthov:
Sanji has been getting lit up since the time skip. Caeser's call saved him from vergo, DD lit him up and law saved him, Big mom probably off-screened his ass

Meanwhile franky has been going inside gundams and kicking ass

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
:dahell: Sanji been getting lit up? He easily tossing up Fishmen left and right during that arc. Then put the beats on Vergo the next arc :mjpls: Law and Smoker faired a lot worse against Domflimingo than Sanji did as well.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah, I gotta admit that Sanji has been the most :trash: Straw Hat since the timeskip.

-Almost dies of a nosebleed on Fishman Island :comeon:
-Needs help from Jinbei to beat Wadatsumi (unlike Luffy and Zoro who got solo fights)
-Gets his leg broken by Vergo
-Gets fodderized by DoFlamingo in Dressrosa and then gets kicked out of the arc
-Is probably somewhere getting his ass whooped by the Big Mom pirates and will have to be rescued next arc :russ:

I don't' really hate Sanji but he is looking kinda :flabbynsick: these days

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Yeah, I gotta admit that Sanji has been the most :trash: Straw Hat since the timeskip.

-Almost dies of a nosebleed on Fishman Island :comeon:
-Needs help from Jinbei to beat Wadatsumi (unlike Luffy and Zoro who got solo fights)
-Gets his leg broken by Vergo
-Gets fodderized by DoFlamingo in Dressrosa and then gets kicked out of the arc
-Is probably somewhere getting his ass whooped by the Big Mom pirates and will have to be rescued next arc :russ:

I don't' really hate Sanji but he is looking kinda :flabbynsick: these days
Sanji needed no Help against Wadatsumi, Jinbe needed shine and Oda might have wanted to start a relationship with the two.
Sanji surprised Vergo and made him bleed and kicked him through a few walls and blocked all of his hits but Vergos body was so hard his leg fractured but it's not like Sanji didn't beat Mr.2 with multiple broken bones.
Sanji sky walked across Dressrosa to protect the crew and surprised Doflamingo and made him grimace and then had his strength acknowledged and then recovered from a Doflamingo attack and had his strength acknowledged again and charged back and was held by the strings and saved by Law as if Luffy hasn't been saver by people and Sanji hasn't saved people in the series, people get saved all the time in the series.
Also Oda gave Sanji the badass moment with Luffy giving him the task of getting to Zou and protecting Momo and Ceaser with the crew was just for Oda to shyt on him? Really breh?

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
Damn good ass chapter. If Mansherry's power is real strong then that crosses her from next strawhat :yeshrug:

Finally giving my nikka Senor Pink his shine, dude is easily my favorite Mingo underling. The manliness :lawd: @relldaproblem Frankie was trill as fukk, Rell Shyt. Him and the OG Senor Pink had the hoes going nuts :banderas:

Every time you see broads simping Sanji like that they usually plotting to kill this nikka. Franky need to teach Sanji about that #HOH life :jawalrus:

They be sleeping on my man Young Perv. Franky top 3 Straw Hat.

Rell Shyt

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sanji needed no Help against Wadatsumi, Jinbe needed shine and Oda might have wanted to start a relationship with the two.
Sanji surprised Vergo and made him bleed and kicked him through a few walls and blocked all of his hits but Vergos body was so hard his leg fractured but it's not like Sanji didn't beat Mr.2 with multiple broken bones.
Sanji sky walked across Dressrosa to protect the crew and surprised Doflamingo and made him grimace and then had his strength acknowledged and then recovered from a Doflamingo attack and had his strength acknowledged again and charged back and was held by the strings and saved by Law as if Luffy hasn't been saver by people and Sanji hasn't saved people in the series, people get saved all the time in the series.
Also Oda gave Sanji the badass moment with Luffy giving him the task of getting to Zou and protecting Momo and Ceaser with the crew was just for Oda to shyt on him? Really breh?

:cape:

Fact is, we're several years into the timeskip and Sanji still hasn't gotten a straight up 1-on-1 win against anybody.

Luffy - Got Ws against Hody, Caesar, and Don Chinjao, and will have his foot up DoFlamingo's ass by the end of this arc
Zoro - Got Ws against Hyouzou, Monet (just by intimidating her :russ: ), and will be adding Pica to the list soon. Almost beat Hody underwater.

Franky - Beat two members of DoFlamingo's crew at once (Baby 5 & Buffalo) and will be beating Senor Pink pretty soon

Sanji - Closest he got was against Wadatsumi on Fishman Island and even then he had help from Jinbei. Other than that the closest was basically DoFlaming giving him the :ehh: before curbstomping him. All I'm saying is that Zoro wouldn't have went out like that. :troll:

Plus the nosebleed thing was an embarrassment. :aicmon:

Yeah, Sanji is looking kinda :wtb: these days, hopefully he does something cool soon.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
:cape:

Fact is, we're several years into the timeskip and Sanji still hasn't gotten a straight up 1-on-1 win against anybody.

Luffy - Got Ws against Hody, Caesar, and Don Chinjao, and will have his foot up DoFlamingo's ass by the end of this arc
Zoro - Got Ws against Hyouzou, Monet (just by intimidating her :russ: ), and will be adding Pica to the list soon. Almost beat Hody underwater.

Franky - Beat two members of DoFlamingo's crew at once (Baby 5 & Buffalo) and will be beating Senor Pink pretty soon

Sanji - Closest he got was against Wadatsumi on Fishman Island and even then he had help from Jinbei. Other than that the closest was basically DoFlaming giving him the :ehh: before curbstomping him. All I'm saying is that Zoro wouldn't have went out like that. :troll:

Plus the nosebleed thing was an embarrassment. :aicmon:

Yeah, Sanji is looking kinda :wtb: these days, hopefully he does something cool soon.
This is your argument :comeon:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Sanji fought Vergo and Doflamingo one on one though, the first ended up being defeated by a combo of Smoker and Law, while the second still hasn't been beaten, but did kick Smoker's ass and Law's (with Fujitora's help, but it didn't seem that was needed).

And you can bet Big Mom is probably the one female in One Piece to fall in love with Sanji because she loves food and Sanji is the GOAT cook.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Sanji fought Vergo and Doflamingo one on one though, the first ended up being defeated by a combo of Smoker and Law, while the second still hasn't been beaten, but did kick Smoker's ass and Law's (with Fujitora's help, but it didn't seem that was needed).

And you can bet Big Mom is probably the one female in One Piece to fall in love with Sanji because she loves food and Sanji is the GOAT cook.
The only female in One Piece with an ass fell for Sanji :takedat: he'll be aight:win:
one_piece_dancing_assassin_violet-by_ignitible.png