Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Oda seems like he's trying to be like Go Nagai or Akira Toriyama in trying to do everything by himself. But, One Piece has more detailed artwork and storylines than anything they created. He needs assistants to do some of the work. He could still sketch the storyboards and focus on the storyline itself, instead of slowly killing himself.

He does have assistants...they help with the backgrounds and other stuff.

His smoking and bragging on lack of sleep is not healthy for any age. Dude needs to get his shyt in order.

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
I thought luffy one shifted pica when I saw the panel

And I felt like they gave pica a sword at the last second just to make it a sword fight

I think cavandish will take on diamanté or trebol and idk about the rest

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
The big three (Kubo, Kishi, Oda) all have assistants. They make too much money and have too much work to be done on a weekly basis.
then he should stick to storylines completely, and spend his free time with his family, or drawing giraffes and shyt

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I put down Hunter X Hunter when the bug dude was playing chess with the girl and the drawing was horrible. I tried Toriko but I couldn't get into it. I may pick it up again since mangastream is translating it.

As much as I would love to see that, I really wanna see what he can do. Even Luffy had to struggle some against roided up Hody Jones.
You would love to see Pica one shotted :dahell:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I thought he was doing everything himself
He draws ever person, every animal, every moving thing and that includes clouds and waves etc, every important building, and every building he doesn't think his assistants can get right.

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
He draws ever person, every animal, every moving thing and that includes clouds and waves etc, every important building, and every building he doesn't think his assistants can get right.
Then he should draw a rational thought and let those a$$holes take over! I don't wanna miss another 10 years of great story telling because he has a tobacco addiction. Get help, you dillibarate a$$hole. Think about your fans you, half a faq

SpacedOutGeek

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis,TN
Zoro about to put in that demonic work for his captain and squad :demonic::banderas:

The don off his brother?? :mindblown::mindblown::demonic::demonic::demonic:

The law backstory ?? you know what that means :lupe:

:troll:Luffy about to get a new nakama