Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
preach:lawd:

everybody hyping Kenny being back and he had one of the lamest opponents in Bleach history
Everything about that fight was lame, from the art to the dialogue to the actual fight itself to the pacing to the pseudo intellectualism. Gremmy has to be one of the stupidest people in Bleach.

But back to One Piece. Kinemon was cracking me up with his comment on the steel tittyband :laff:so casual, the delivery of that line :mjlol:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These fukkboys at MangaPanda

one-piece-4943947.jpg

Manga Stream
05.png

Are these fools even trying :mjlol:

:heh: I really think they just be winging it. they care more about being first than doing it well. at least they have plenty chapters

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Luffy dying laughing at Peeka voice :dead: He standing infront of Fujitora and Peeka .... Zoro & Luffy have no choice but to go all out this time.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
lol, of course Luffy would anger Pica right off the bat by laughing at his voice. :dead:

And it seems we're already getting Zoro Vs. Fujitora it seems.

Meanwhile, I think it's safe to say that Sanji/Brook/Nami/Chopper/Momonosuke are in the hands of Big Mom and won't be seen again until the end of the arc.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Pica voice joke had me dying this entire chapter. Pica's power is pretty nuts, I'll be interested to see how they take him down. Fujitora vs Law is too soon I think and what is Bastille up to? I'm really confused at the involvement of the marines.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
damn it Lucy :mjlol: pica bouta be on his ass now

but zoro is about to have one of the GOAT battles it feels like :ohlawd:

:damn: Dofla murked his pops at 10 tho, we need that flashback

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
The Pica voice joke had me dying this entire chapter. Pica's power is pretty nuts, I'll be interested to see how they take him down. Fujitora vs Law is too soon I think and what is Bastille up to? I'm really confused at the involvement of the marines.

Haki powered elephant gun gatlin for the win :win:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Fujitora is pissed "Please just stop it. Stop your god awful shooting." :whew:
That last page with Pica though :lawd:Oda is consistently putting out this great art :ohlawd:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Yo anyone have thoughts on what Fujitora saying the world government being some kind of God?

It felt like he was saying that the Marines and World Government have looked away from incidents like this all the time so what makes this different? This series can be really dark at times.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yo anyone have thoughts on what Fujitora saying the world government being some kind of God?

It felt like he was saying that the Marines and World Government have looked away from incidents like this all the time so what makes this different? This series can be really dark at times.

They way I'm interpreting it is that he feels the World Government has too much power (ie. acts like a god) and is the reason that people like DoFla end up running kingdoms in the first place.

Fujitora has stated that he wants to end the Shichibukai system.

But he realizes that the WG is the reason that DoFlamingo was in power in the first place. He feels that the World Government intervening in these types of affairs and deciding who to place in power leads to people like DoFlamingo being put in charge in the first place, so instead of the WG intervening again (and probably putting another corrupt leader in place eventually), he wants the people of Dressrosa to decide how this ends.

So basically, instead of the government acting like a "god" and deciding who to put in charge, he wants the people of Dressrosa to choose their leader and carry out their own justice. At least that's how I interpreted it. But I could be completely wrong. :manny: