Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Why Dofla sleeping on Fuji though

He might fukking around and send that palace to mars :wow:

Fuji is the wild card. I know he was trying to arrest the Pirates but he can't turn a blind eye to what Dofla is doing. I expect him to arrest Dofla when he has enough evidence to prove he is an evil b*stard.

Invisible Man

The Real Huey
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
The videogames are rare as fukk, especially the one for the Wii. May have to cop one when it's new and sell it for more later.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Fujitora. :wow:

That scene was pretty well done in the anime. But I'm surprised the anime is so close to where the manga is. :damn:

I mean the anime is WELL into Dressrosa, and it's not even close to being over in the manga yet. If Oda keeps taking weeks off, the anime is gonna have to into filler or something. Or I guess they could just do the Fairy Tail thing and put the anime on hiatus for a while.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Fujitora. :wow:

That scene was pretty well done in the anime. But I'm surprised the anime is so close to where the manga is. :damn:

I mean the anime is WELL into Dressrosa, and it's not even close to being over in the manga yet. If Oda keeps taking weeks off, the anime is gonna have to into filler or something. Or I guess they could just do the Fairy Tail thing and put the anime on hiatus for a while.

As of now the manga is 30 chapters ahead of where the anime is at. They about to go full Dragonball Z and have Luffy charge up his Gomu Gomu No Pistol for five episodes.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
As of now the manga is 30 chapters ahead of where the anime is at. They about to go full Dragonball Z and have Luffy charge up his Gomu Gomu No Pistol for five episodes.
I just caught up in the manga bc I felt like the anime was just wasting my time. They really should take a 6 month break between every arc instead of this bullshyt 15 mn episode where they try to stretch a 18 page manga into a half an hour show :upsetfavre:

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was it ever confirmed what Law's plan was before this chapter?

I knew he wanted to pit those two against each other, but I don't now if it came from his mouth before.