Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
2vjrcjr.jpg

fake but still :banderas:

:ohhh:

What language is that in? German?

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pretty sure that's Indonesian breh, was just there last week.

Speaking of that, I had a layover at Narita and picked up this dope ass Doflamingo statue:banderas:

51VZbTYh9AL._SY300_.jpg

May this ish up as a hobby.
:whew:

I don't have room for hobbies like that, but damn you're gonna have fun. Trading, selling, searching for rare pieces....

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
They way I'm interpreting it is that he feels the World Government has too much power (ie. acts like a god) and is the reason that people like DoFla end up running kingdoms in the first place.

Fujitora has stated that he wants to end the Shichibukai system.

But he realizes that the WG is the reason that DoFlamingo was in power in the first place. He feels that the World Government intervening in these types of affairs and deciding who to place in power leads to people like DoFlamingo being put in charge in the first place, so instead of the WG intervening again (and probably putting another corrupt leader in place eventually), he wants the people of Dressrosa to decide how this ends.

So basically, instead of the government acting like a "god" and deciding who to put in charge, he wants the people of Dressrosa to choose their leader and carry out their own justice. At least that's how I interpreted it. But I could be completely wrong. :manny:

I wonder what the motivation behind the world government implementing a Shibukai system? (sorry if I missed the explanation in the series) Especially when they also have the Marines protecting them. It seems to me that the world government has Shibukai's to carry out shady business they don't want to be directly associated with. :manny:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Man i think I gotta take another break, can't keep reading one or watching the other and then gotta stop cuz there ain't no new shyt til the next week :noah:

Think I'm gonna start doing 5 week breaks so I can have piff to read and watch all day.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This arc. :whew:

They might fukk around and make him a Shibukai. We might have an opening very shortly. :jawalrus:

Actually two openings (Law & DoFlamingo). It'll be interesting to see if those spots get filled, considering that Fujitora wants to end the Shichibukai shyt once and for all anyway.