Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Was it ever confirmed what Law's plan was before this chapter?

I knew he wanted to pit those two against each other, but I don't now if it came from his mouth before.

I'm pretty sure he mentioned it before but it wasn't strictly Dofla vs Kaidou. He was making Dofla choose between angering Kaidou or angering the World Government but either way the plan was to pit Doflamingo against some powerful enough to take him down.

This chapter was DOPE! Usopp at 5* had me dying.

Franky is missing...which can only mean he's about to make some noise. Other than that, I'm kinda pissed with Fujitora's handling this ish...it's like "oh well, can't do anything about Doflamingo's psychotic genocide of a city, so we may as well catch the pirates instead.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
The Marines are scumbags instead of going after Doflamingo after finding out what he's been up to for years and killing random citizens and even marines they are worried about taking in the Strawhats and Law instead of bringing Doflamingo to justice :beli:

I thought it was established that most marines don't give a f*** :pachaha:

It's Akainu's reign so absolute justice it is :blessed:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Ahahahahaha! Usopp like whoa wtf
Scared-gif.gif

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The Marines are scumbags instead of going after Doflamingo after finding out what he's been up to for years and killing random citizens and even marines they are worried about taking in the Strawhats and Law instead of bringing Doflamingo to justice :beli:

The Marines been scumbags breh.

Re-read Robin's flashback or the flashback to Ace's birth. But I do think that Fujitora is gonna come through in the end. After all, he said his ultimate goal is to end the Shichibukai, and he pretty much replaced Aokiji as the "good" Admiral.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Stop dissing the Marines bytches :pacspit:the average Marine soldier is busy protecting the citizens while you have the few bytches at the top trying to scummy things. Akainu was the only Marine at Ohara who actually wanted to blow shyt up, the Marines you saw at Marineford? Busy killing pirates and thinking about their families. G-8? Reformed criminals! Garp and anyone under him? A ok. The Marines on the island with the dogs? G's. Fullbody? He's a dikk but he's not corrupt. Smoker and his pals? Swell. Hina. Swell. Coby. Swell. Helmeppo Swell. Aokiji swell. Momonga swell and much much more.
Fuijitora is doing all he can under the rule of the WG to protect the citizens and quell the Chaos. If he gets the alliance with Bastille and them they can probably get through it quicker with less damage. Think about what would happen if Fujitora tried to confront Doflamingo, he's cause so much damage and it would take a while, while the pirates on the land are busy rampaging. He's rather have his marines deal with them then have to take on 200 plus Doflamingo family members. Fuji needs to be there at Reverie if he wants to preform real reforms and get rid of the Warlord position.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I think Fujitora was telling his underlings to deal with the civilians so he could go deal with Doflamingo himself, on his own terms.