Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
:rudy:

'Mingo's going down. Even if he lives, he'll be defeated. Best villain so far though.

I rather see Doffy fight to stalemate but at the same time the smile factory gets destroyed and he losses his purpose to be there. He's too trill to get KO'd by Luffy 1 on 1 with no backup(Law or Sabo). I'd prefer to see him retreat and then have to deal with the wrath of Kaido :wow:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I rather see Doffy fight to stalemate but at the same time the smile factory gets destroyed and he losses his purpose to be there. He's too trill to get KO'd by Luffy 1 on 1 with no backup(Law or Sabo). I'd prefer to see him retreat and then have to deal with the wrath of Kaido :wow:

:stopitslime:

There's no way this arc ends without Luffy's foot up DoFlamingo's ass. Don't underestimate Luffy, he hasn't really even gone all out since the timeskip. I wouldn't be surprised if he still has some moves we haven't seen yet.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
This arc is now set up to be epic, when Luffy and Sabo get they hands Dofla :wow:
Luffy aint even bust out any crazy moves he's learned since the time skip yet :wow:
sabo was problem before the fruit....now :wow:

shyt just went Hunger Games in there, zoro/sabo/luffy bouta put paws and feet on everybody :banderas:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Basically Oda won't kill anybody unless it progresses the story. Ace was killed what 300-400 chapters in....

Actually, Ace died in Chapter 574 :heh:

But yeah, I doubt anybody important will die (other than in flashbacks) until the final war at the end. I'd be really surprised if Oda starts killing people that.

Daps
Reppin
Cali
Double issue doesn't mean twice as long, it means its a normal chapter that will be the latest edition for two weeks since there is a break the following week.

I used to get excited a long time ago when I thought we would get a super long Naruto, never happened.

On another note, Doflamingo has bossed up for real. I knew he wasnt out but this guy isnt playing at all. If he is this thorough i cant imagine the shyt the strawhats will face when they start going against the Yonko and Admirals.
:to: Thanks for clearing that up fam

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lol @ "even if he lives". This is One Piece, remember?

It wouldnt be unheard of. I could see the Celestial Dragons killing him because he knows too much or something. Ace, Vergo, Whitebeard, and Monet all died. I don't think Luffy's gonna outright catch a body :demonic: . If he ever does, it'll be Akainu and or Black Beard.

Edit: Kaidu could also kill Mingo for fukkin up the smile shipment, or Mingo could kill himself in the face of certain defeat. On another note, watch Oda resurrect every character I mentioned in the next chapter:skip:.

Last edited: