Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Leorio is my favorite but still.

kgface_medium.gif

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Leorio is that dude. I just caught up on HxH and the chapter where he returned to the manga was epic.

Leorio's nen ability>>>*

:ohhh:

I still haven't continued where I left off which was around the 50s in eps. but I did ask some folks that keep up with the show, where Leorio bosses up and fight but somebody said he's the equivalent of Krillin handing out sensu beans to the other mains. :beli:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps

I still haven't continued where I left off which was around the 50s in eps. but I did ask some folks that keep up with the show, where Leorio bosses up and fight but somebody said he's the equivalent of Krillin handing out sensu beans to the other mains. :beli:
Nah Togashi just likes to ditch half of his main cast for extended periods time. If you read the saris weekly you went without Kurapika and Leorio for either ten or eleven years.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

The anime hasn't even caught up to the part where Leorio returns, to be honest. But he really does have a cool Nen ability.

And he managed to use it to punch Gon's dad in the face for being a dikk

But yeah, Togashi pretty much forgot about Leorio and Kurapika for a long time, and Kurapika STILL hasn't returned. :smh:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
The anime hasn't even caught up to the part where Leorio returns, to be honest. But he really does have a cool Nen ability.

And he managed to use it to punch Gon's dad in the face for being a dikk

But yeah, Togashi pretty much forgot about Leorio and Kurapika for a long time, and Kurapika STILL hasn't returned. :smh:
All we got was this great panel and then nothing else besides the flashback chapters :smh:
Kurapika_Returns.jpg

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Well damn... Now I feel deterred from watching the episodes I downloaded.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Well damn... Now I feel deterred from watching the episodes I downloaded.
His latest hiatus has been going for about two and a half years I think and he started it after a bunch of new characters for introduced, New plot points, and introduced the Hunter x Hunter equivalent of The New World or the Gourmet World from Toriko.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
His latest hiatus has been going for about two and a half years I think and he started it after a bunch of new characters for introduced, New plot points, and introduced the Hunter x Hunter equivalent of The New World or the Gourmet World from Toriko.

Yeah, I'm really wondering what the anime is gonna do, it's not that far from the end of the Chimera Ant arc. One more really short arc after that and it's caught up. Unless the manga starts back up, I have no idea whether the anime will -

1. Straight up end after the Election Arc
2. Go into filler mode indefinitely :scusthov:
3. Branch off from the manga (like the first Fullmetal Alchemist manga)
4. Or just get ideas from Togashi about what he was planning to do and go from there

None of them really sound that good to be honest. :why:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Yeah, I'm really wondering what the anime is gonna do, it's not that far from the end of the Chimera Ant arc. One more really short arc after that and it's caught up. Unless the manga starts back up, I have no idea whether the anime will -

1. Straight up end after the Election Arc
2. Go into filler mode indefinitely :scusthov:
3. Branch off from the manga (like the first Fullmetal Alchemist manga)
4. Or just get ideas from Togashi about what he was planning to do and go from there

None of them really sound that good to be honest. :why:
It's gotta end. Only Togashi can do Hunter x Hunter and filler would just be terrible. I know he's probably busy playing Dragon Quest and fukking his Sailor Moon wife but goddamn this dude needs to come back :snoop:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:beli:

I guess I'll just stay committed to One Piece for now.

But back on Bellamy, I don't give a damn about him now but then again Oda has managed to change my mind about some characters I didn't like or found ingesting at first, for example, Cody, Helmeppo, Buggy, and Bon Clay.