Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
i think he woulda thrown it into zoro's mouth or something, being that he's technially his right hand man
He was about to give it to Franky. He honestly would have given it to any of his crewmates.

In other news Oda is saving Bellamy for something special :noah:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Man I should have kept reading and not take a break after 700 dropped and I'm glad I came back :wow:

I'm on 728 and :damn: how Doflamingo came into to power and he's OG too, fukk man, dude is :demonic:

Rebecca and Mr. Soldier :to:

Bartomeleo got me :dead: right now being a big ass, psychotic groupie.

I still got 15 more chapters of piff to go :noah: :ooh: :ohlawd: :lawd:
Breh you read chapter 730 yet :lawd:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Breh you read chapter 730 yet :lawd:
Breh, Law was straight G, they couldn't my man 50 Grand like that :damn:

The way Doflamingo stunted on him had me shytty as fukk :damn:

I just got to the middle of 744, straight mindfukked, he's alive after all :mindblown:, I ain't know they were brothers, I thought he was boys with Luffy and Ace.

fukk I'm back to reading it weekly, fukk waiting for them to animate it :noah:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Oda wouldn't have brought Bellamy back if he didn't plan on giving him a big role to play :manny: just my thoughts
He's been to Skypeia :ohlawd: He lost his crew :to: He brought back a gaint Pillar :myman:He's been wrecking any New World country that trashed Doflamingos name :birdman:He exuberates swag :whew:
He holds no grudges towards luffy :smugdraper:He doesn't value money and fame but only Loyalty now, not afraid to show off his ideologies in the middle of a colloseum fight :youngsabo:stabs people through their feet and flips them over to break their necks :ooh:Get's around Bartolomeo's barrier :ahh:get's cheered on by Luffy :ld:He senses Luffy's Haki which shows he has it as well:obama:Get's ordered to kill Luffy but is conflicted :lupe:Creeps in the shadows watching Bartolomeo and Cavendish talk, straight laying in the cut :noah:Doflamingo orders him to be killed :damn:he has no will to live because he feels so crushed that he let's Dellinger kick the shyt out of him:sadbron:he flashes back to Doffy telling him to enter the torunament with a big smile on his face :upsetfavre:Tells Luffy that he'll still stand by Doflamingo because he has his own principles:cape:for Doflamingo even when he was ordered to be killed by him
hints of a sad backstory:whoo:breh even had chapter 706 solely dedictaed to him:wow:
Bellamy's doing big things breh :blessed:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Breh, Law was straight G, they couldn't my man 50 Grand like that :damn:

The way Doflamingo stunted on him had me shytty as fukk :damn:

I just got to the middle of 744, straight mindfukked, he's alive after all :mindblown:, I ain't know they were brothers, I thought he was boys with Luffy and Ace.

fukk I'm back to reading it weekly, fukk waiting for them to animate it :noah:
What did you think about that Sanji standing on the bar staring out at the Big Mom pirate ship asking for permission to attack the ship captain coat swag :lawd:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
He's been to Skypeia :ohlawd: He lost his crew :to: He brought back a gaint Pillar :myman:He's been wrecking any New World country that trashed Doflamingos name :birdman:He exuberates swag :whew:
He holds no grudges towards luffy :smugdraper:He doesn't value money and fame but only Loyalty now, not afraid to show off his ideologies in the middle of a colloseum fight :youngsabo:stabs people through their feet and flips them over to break their necks :ooh:Get's around Bartolomeo's barrier :ahh:get's cheered on by Luffy :ld:He senses Luffy's Haki which shows he has it as well:obama:Get's ordered to kill Luffy but is conflicted :lupe:Creeps in the shadows watching Bartolomeo and Cavendish talk, straight laying in the cut :noah:Doflamingo orders him to be killed :damn:he has no will to live because he feels so crushed that he let's Dellinger kick the shyt out of him:sadbron:he flashes back to Doffy telling him to enter the torunament with a big smile on his face :upsetfavre:Tells Luffy that he'll still stand by Doflamingo because he has his own principles:cape:for Doflamingo even when he was ordered to be killed by him
hints of a sad backstory:whoo:breh even had chapter 706 solely dedictaed to him:wow:
Bellamy's doing big things breh :blessed:

:ohhh:

I may have to look at him in a different light now.