Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
What did you think about that Sanji standing on the bar staring out at the Big Mom pirate ship asking for permission to attack the ship captain coat swag :lawd:
I saw that and thought, this dude ain't about to shoot Big Mom and her crew the fair one is he? I can't remember, but Sanji has really had that big "moment" yet, and I'm thinking him fighting Big Mom is gonna be that.

One thing that I kinda want, but know might be stupid as hell, when I heard Fujitora was the Purple Tiger and they said his boy Green Beast was just as bad as he was, I want Green Beast to be a straight hand to hand fighter like Might Gai, shyt would be so piff, Green Beast could be the dude for Sanji, like how Fujitora is for Zoro.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
He's been to Skypeia :ohlawd: He lost his crew :to: He brought back a gaint Pillar :myman:He's been wrecking any New World country that trashed Doflamingos name :birdman:He exuberates swag :whew:
He holds no grudges towards luffy :smugdraper:He doesn't value money and fame but only Loyalty now, not afraid to show off his ideologies in the middle of a colloseum fight :youngsabo:stabs people through their feet and flips them over to break their necks :ooh:Get's around Bartolomeo's barrier :ahh:get's cheered on by Luffy :ld:He senses Luffy's Haki which shows he has it as well:obama:Get's ordered to kill Luffy but is conflicted :lupe:Creeps in the shadows watching Bartolomeo and Cavendish talk, straight laying in the cut :noah:Doflamingo orders him to be killed :damn:he has no will to live because he feels so crushed that he let's Dellinger kick the shyt out of him:sadbron:he flashes back to Doffy telling him to enter the torunament with a big smile on his face :upsetfavre:Tells Luffy that he'll still stand by Doflamingo because he has his own principles:cape:for Doflamingo even when he was ordered to be killed by him
hints of a sad backstory:whoo:breh even had chapter 706 solely dedictaed to him:wow:
Bellamy's doing big things breh :blessed:

:dahell:
You're lost cause breh :wow:

Please heed this gif and....you know the rest

gtfo-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2724.gif

Bellamy ain't take all those a** whippings for his fans to defend him this way​

Last edited:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
He's been to Skypeia :ohlawd: He lost his crew :to: He brought back a gaint Pillar :myman:He's been wrecking any New World country that trashed Doflamingos name :birdman:He exuberates swag :whew:
He holds no grudges towards luffy :smugdraper:He doesn't value money and fame but only Loyalty now, not afraid to show off his ideologies in the middle of a colloseum fight :youngsabo:stabs people through their feet and flips them over to break their necks :ooh:Get's around Bartolomeo's barrier :ahh:get's cheered on by Luffy :ld:He senses Luffy's Haki which shows he has it as well:obama:Get's ordered to kill Luffy but is conflicted :lupe:Creeps in the shadows watching Bartolomeo and Cavendish talk, straight laying in the cut :noah:Doflamingo orders him to be killed :damn:he has no will to live because he feels so crushed that he let's Dellinger kick the shyt out of him:sadbron:he flashes back to Doffy telling him to enter the torunament with a big smile on his face :upsetfavre:Tells Luffy that he'll still stand by Doflamingo because he has his own principles:cape:for Doflamingo even when he was ordered to be killed by him
hints of a sad backstory:whoo:breh even had chapter 706 solely dedictaed to him:wow:
I gotta feeling that Bellamy is gonna join one of the crews, don't know why, but the feeling is there :patrice:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
:ohhh:

I may have to look at him in a different light now.
When it happens i'm going to every single anime related community that I use and gloat at them for disregarding Bellamy :wow:They're going to be talking about how what he did was unexpected while i'm gonna have known it since the beggining :obama:I'll be on youtube listening to all the supposed reviewers who never brought up Bellamy or paid attention to him in the chapters he used talking about how they never saw it coming while I'm sitting over here looking at all the arguments i've had regarding Bellamy, the paragraphs i've typed, at least over 30 in defense of him over a year and have at least over 8 detailed theories. It's going to be a glorious chapter :wow:

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
I saw that and thought, this dude ain't about to shoot Big Mom and her crew the fair one is he? I can't remember, but Sanji has really had that big "moment" yet, and I'm thinking him fighting Big Mom is gonna be that.

One thing that I kinda want, but know might be stupid as hell, when I heard Fujitora was the Purple Tiger and they said his boy Green Beast was just as bad as he was, I want Green Beast to be a straight hand to hand fighter like Might Gai, shyt would be so piff, Green Beast could be the dude for Sanji, like how Fujitora is for Zoro.
In the new anime intro they got sanji kicking with kizaru

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
When it happens i'm going to every single anime related community that I use and gloat at them for disregarding Bellamy :wow:They're going to be talking about how what he did was unexpected while i'm gonna have known it since the beggining :obama:I'll be on youtube listening to all the supposed reviewers who never brought up Bellamy or paid attention to him in the chapters he used talking about how they never saw it coming while I'm sitting over here looking at all the arguments i've had regarding Bellamy, the paragraphs i've typed, at least over 30 in defense of him over a year and have at least over 8 detailed theories. It's going to be a glorious chapter :wow:

Whenever a pirate loses his crew/allegiance...my first assumption is he'll turn up with the Revolutionaries.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i think he woulda thrown it into zoro's mouth or something, being that he's technially his right hand man

Eh, I don't think he would try to make Zoro eat it if he didn't want it. And I don't think he would.

Honestly, you don't want to have too many DF users in the crew. Gotta have people to jump in and rescue the current ones if they fall into some water.

You gotta be one of the worlds only Bellamy stans. :bryan:

I mean really...Bellamy? :mjlol:

The most he might do is distract DoFla at the right time so Luffy can get a good hit in on him. LOL @ the idea of Bellamy being important. :mjlol:

Whenever a pirate loses his crew/allegiance...my first assumption is he'll turn up with the Revolutionaries.

On the low, I still think Aokiji might be an undercover Revolutionary.

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Although Piffery's Bellamy stanning is unreal, he has a very good point that Oda doesn't just bring characters in for the fukk of it, and most bad guys that he brings back into the fold come to accept and/or ally with Luffy.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
You gotta be one of the worlds only Bellamy stans. :bryan:

I mean really...Bellamy? :mjlol:

The most he might do is distract DoFla at the right time so Luffy can get a good hit in on him. LOL @ the idea of Bellamy being important. :mjlol:
The world needs more Bellamy stans :lawd: